PDA

View Full Version : For Those of you old enough to remember Laugh In's "Deep Thoughts"

KeithNyst
01-17-2014, 02:53
Each of us has their own reason for being here; some visit with a one-time question, but many of us share an enthusiasm for a niche of our military heritage. We are a diverse group - some just like to view and learn, some have modest financials and small collections of modest pistols, a few are fortunate enough to have the ability to acquire a large collection of incredible quality. Through the magic of the internet we, as a collective group, are able to mutually share an incredible, joint collection.

As with most forums, posts and comments are from all levels of experience … from the novice to the “super expert”, and as such, vary in technical quality/accuracy … one should expect that. Over time, we come to recognize the knowledgeable experts that freely share their years of experience with us. We certainly have several experts here on this site that collectively have decades of experience. I am truly grateful to them and listen when they speak.

Scott Wilson
01-17-2014, 04:00
Nicely put! I too am grateful for all of the help, information and insight that I have received here over the last 13 or so years.

SloopJohnB
01-17-2014, 04:30
Well said, and a +1!