PDA

View Full Version : 03A4 at CMP

Darreld Walton
12-30-2014, 04:31
03A4 receiver, bare, with ejector, magazine cutoff and spindle, and nothing else for sale at the CMP auction site. Just took a look, and it's already at $651.00, at 0529 Tuesday morning, Dec 30. Any bets on where it'll end up? My guess is somewhere north of $1500 for the privilege of proving how big your, er, wallet is......... http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail.asp?id=2386&n=Remington-03A3-Receiver-SN3419152 Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I'm not long out of the ICU, and haven't been able to keep up with things in the world........

chuckindenver
12-30-2014, 06:24
1200 to 1500
will i see you next month in Cheyenne??

PeteDavis
12-31-2014, 05:36
Quite a highdollar proposition.

What for you in ICU? Best wishes for a fast bounce back into '15.

PD

Southron
12-31-2014, 06:24
Dear Mr. Walton:

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

Three years ago I was in the ICU of the local hospital with pneumonia. Not saying I was in bad shape, but buzzards were circling overhead of the wing of the hospital I was in.

I made a full recovery and I hope the same for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Darreld Walton
01-01-2015, 05:08
Chuck, it's my plan to travel over, unless something comes up, like an empty checking account. Gas prices are better than they've been for a LONG time!!!
Went into the Doc feeling like crap with a blood sugar of 460 as measured at my mother's place. At that point, I was NOT diagnosed diabetic! By the time I got to the Clinic, the Doc measured me at 602, and asked if I wanted my wife to drive me, or wait for an ambulance..... The ICU folks mentioned "sudden onset type II diabetes". I suppose meaning I'd been undiagnosed prior, and showed up on the doorstep full-blown.
BS yesterday morning, was 87. As low as I've measured it since then. Also, haven't had a smoke for nearly three weeks. THAT is perhaps the toughest part of all. I'll probably ask 'em to hold up sealing my casket, asking someone to gimme a smoke and a light..............