PDA

View Full Version : WTB- Camillus Repro M3 Knife, guard marked

kb466
03-16-2015, 01:21
I am looking for a Camillus reproduction M3 knife, marked on the guard rather than the blade. They made these in the late 90's and early 2000's. I don't need a scabbard or box, just the knife. Finish is also not important, as long as no pitting, or dings on the cutting edge of the blade. Also would like the leather washers to be reasonably intact. Let me know what you have and whether you want to sell. I would also be interested in parts from the Camillus repro M3's. Please send me an email at address below or a PM here. Thanks!
Bill M.
Kb466@hotmail.com

kb466
03-17-2015, 02:06
Well, let's sweeten the pot a bit to see if we can pry one of these repro M3 knives loose. I would be happy to work a trade for a like new M6 (for M14/M/1A rifles) Imperial marked bayonet with M8A1 scabbard. I believe this to be later post-1960's production as it is different in some details from my 1960's USGI Imperial made bayonet. Maybe made later for export, maybe made later from leftover M6 parts, maybe made up for commercial sale-- I don't know. Not marked "China" or "Taiwan" or anything similar anywhere. Still a nice bayonet and fits nicely on an M14 style rifle. I replaced the grips with a set of new, much nicer and stronger supposedly USGI grips I bought off the Internet as the screw holes were weak and one broke out on one of the original grips. Also the scabbard is later, probably commercial production but nice. Anyway, I would be happy to talk a trade, all or part for your Camillus repro M3. Let me know. Thanks!
Bill M.