PDA

View Full Version : New US Bayonet Book

Bayonet
09-06-2015, 07:09
For anyone that might be interested, my new book on US Knife Bayonets and Scabbards is out.

For further information and ordering, you may go to:

http://www.scott-duff.com/

5MadFarmers
09-06-2015, 09:01
For anyone that might be interested, my new book on US Knife Bayonets and Scabbards is out.

For further information and ordering, you may go to:

http://www.scott-duff.com/

Is there a method of getting a signed one?

jim-d
09-06-2015, 02:02
I have one ordered, anxious for its arrival

Dan Shapiro
09-07-2015, 09:59
[I]Is there a method of getting a signed one?/I]

It's my understanding that if you order through Scott's web site, your copy will be signed.

jim-d
09-07-2015, 02:38
I ordered through Scott's site....will let you know if it is signed when it arrives

Col. Colt
09-08-2015, 05:33
Gary,
Thanks so very much for your literary efforts for the Military/Historical Collecting Community, and all other interested parties! Your previous book on the subject was highly useful, glad for your second edition.
Your research is well appreciated - book is on order! CC

jim-d
09-09-2015, 03:11
Book arrived, just thumbed through so far, looks terrific. Signatures by both Scott and Gary

Dan Shapiro
09-09-2015, 07:53
Spent the day reading the book. Fantastic. Great when you can pull one of your own bayonets out and compare it to the photographs.

usmc69
09-10-2015, 06:33
Is it that much better that I should throw out my first edition and buy this second?

Rick the Librarian
09-16-2015, 08:59
Is it that much better that I should throw out my first edition and buy this second?

As a library "professional", I'm often suspicious of new editions, but trust me, the new edition of Gary's book is, thanks to digital photography and other improvements, light years ahead of his 1997 ed. Much new information and numerous photographs in detail. VERY highly recommended!!

FLATLOCK
09-24-2015, 04:09
I just wanted to say that I received my copy of Gary's EXCELLENT book today , US Knife Bayonets and Scabbards ! I ordered it thru Scotts website , and it came with both Gary and Scotts autograph . I have had his first edition book since it came out , and it has been a great tool in bayonet collecting through the years . I must say that his new book is GREAT , and very well worth the investment , even if you already have his other book . It is an absolute MUST for anyone interested in bayonet collecting . One more thing , my book was packaged like it cost $500.00 . Whoever is doing the packaging and shipping there deserve a big THANKS for the care they take in getting the books in our hands . I appreciate the hard work that Gary and Scott have put into this book , and also for making it affordable to anyone . Thanks again !