PDA

View Full Version : NPM M1 Carbine Highwood Stock for Sale

6kidsdad
10-07-2015, 05:47
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all. I have a NPM highwood stock for sale. Not an easy stock to find. Stock does not have any cracks, and is marked Trimble TN in the sling well, and has a NPM/FJA stamped on the right side. The stamp is not the strongest, but is ok. The crossed cannons is weak, but there. Stock does not appear to have been ever sanded, just wear. Has normal bumps and bruises. There are early band marks on it, and possible marks that it has had a later band on it. Potential buyer pointed out possible later band marks which are faint. Has a recoil plate marked LN on the base. I purchased this from a trusted seller a while back, and need to pass it on. I do not have a matching top hand guard for it, but have a IO marked one I will throw in if the buyer wants it. I am asking $250.00 shipped for this stock. I have posted on another forum also, so I will go by time stamp if necessary. USPS money order is ok, and I will take a discreet Paypal also. Any questions, feel free to ask. First public "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking, and have a good day.

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/6kidsdad/slideshow/NPM%20Stock%20for%20Sale?sort=2