PDA

View Full Version : FS: WEAVER 330 Scope w/ Scope Rings and Base

riflegreen297
11-06-2015, 01:49
Up for sale is a Weaver 330 scope with scope rings and scope base. The WW2 era vintage Weaver scope is a 2 1/2 power scope with the cross hair retical and also has the hard to find windage and elevation knobs that can be slipped back to zero. This scope is about 2 inches shorter than most Weaver 330 scopes as the front of the scope was crushed. I originally purchased this scope on this very board from the individual that repaired this scope. It was professionally rebuilt by "Dan in N.Y." (if I remember correctly) by cutting off the crushed portion of the objective lens end and rebuilding it. The shooter's end of the scope glass has some small nicks but as you can see by the photos they do not effect the scope picture. I had this on my clone 1903A4 that I built for CMP Vintage Sniper matches. The scope performs superbly. Prices include shipping within the USA and paypal fees. I will ship overseas but it will be at actual cost tracked to your door. Any customs fees, VAT, Paypal money conversion fees, etc are the buyers responsibility. I take discreet Paypal, USPS Money Orders, and cash is always king. Any question please ask. First P.M. with I'll take it gets the items. Thanks for looking. $470.00.