PDA

View Full Version : Now That Scott Duff's No Longer Selling Rifles......

Hunter
01-16-2016, 09:17
WHERE are you guys looking for the finest available M1 Rifles? As of last November Scott is finished with consignments and focusing on publishing. I wrote him. Who, if anybody, is filling this void? Thanks, H.

StockDoc
01-16-2016, 09:31
CMP auction?

Roadkingtrax
01-17-2016, 04:56
Plenty of fantastic rifles available on the market, without the overhead cost.

joem
01-17-2016, 07:37
I bought one 1911 A1 from him. Very nice rebuild. Wish I could have bought more stuff from him.

tmark
01-18-2016, 07:45
Try gunsinternational, too.

Hunter
01-18-2016, 07:55
I should have clarified: I have bought, built and owned probably 50 M1 Rifles and am down to my last three. I wish to sell two of them, both CMP documented rifles, a smokin' new cherry-red Greek return collector grade SA that's literally brand new, and a mindfully restored IHC that is, with the exception of the new SA, the nicest M1 rifle I've ever owned. I'm considering selling them. On Scott Duff's sight they would have been $3-5K rifles. That said, I'm looking for the market for these. Kind regards Gents. Hunter

emmagee1917
01-20-2016, 10:37
Might give Legacy Collectibles a try . I've had good luck thinning my herd down over the last few months through them .
Chris

StockDoc
01-20-2016, 11:02
I should have clarified: I have bought, built and owned probably 50 M1 Rifles and am down to my last three. I wish to sell two of them, both CMP documented rifles, a smokin' new cherry-red Greek return collector grade SA that's literally brand new, and a mindfully restored IHC that is, with the exception of the new SA, the nicest M1 rifle I've ever owned. I'm considering selling them. On Scott Duff's sight they would have been $3-5K rifles. That said, I'm looking for the market for these. Kind regards Gents. Hunter

Might try "Rock Island Auction" I know the fees are high, but lately they have been getting high amounts on the M1's.

Hunter
01-27-2016, 08:02
Thank you Gents. Hey Rick, I still have that WRA rifle with the WRA stock on it that you restored. You may remember, it was a chunk of firewood when you got it and is now an heirloom. THANKS again. H.