PDA

View Full Version : FS: US M1917 holster plus various commercial holsters.

jonnyo55
03-02-2016, 01:27
For sale are the following:

1) US M1917 holster for the Colt or S&W M1917 .45 revolvers. This holster was made by Graton & Knight in 1917, and is so marked. Unlike many of these holsters, it was not squashed flat or soaked in oil, and about 60% of the large "US" cartouche on the front is clear. This holster is in fine, sound, unmessed-with condition, with no dry-rot present. Some discoloration is present on the leading edge of the holster body, but no significant cracking is present in this area. $SPF

NOTE: I'm looking for a nice original example of the three pocket ammo pouch for these revolvers, so if you've got one on the loose I'd consider it as partial trade for this or any of the other holsters I'm offering here...

(The following are top followed by L-R in the pictures)

2) Bianchi X2100 "Phantom" shoulder rig (RH), marked for .38/.357. This fits any of the 6" K frame (but not N frame) S&W revolvers, or Colt Pythons, Troopers, OP's, etc. with a 6" barrel, or other wheelguns of this size. $50

3) El Paso Saddlery holster of an unusual design, marked "GP100", but is a perfect fit for a 4" Python (or Trooper, .357, O.P., etc.).
This holster holds the revolver canted butt to the rear as a strongside RH carry, or butt to the front as a crossdraw. Usual EPS quality, pigskin lined. $60

4) Vintage Hunter holster to fit a 6" Trooper, Officer's model, etc, as well as a 6" K frame S&W. I'm pretty sure this will also fit a 6" Python or S&W L frames, but I don't have an example of either to try. Unlined. $30

5) S&W basketweave lined thumbbreak holster for a 6" K frame. Numbers stamped on the back are "704 36W". I suspect this will fit a 6" Colt as well, but won't guarantee it...pretty sure the nose is too tight for a Python. $SPF

6) Browning factory Pike-style holster for a Hi-Power pistol. I've never seen one of these before; judging from the "old" Browning logo (with the larger "B"and"G") it's likely from the sixties or seventies."Browning" and "Handcrafted in Mexico" stamped on the back. Nice Quality. $75

Please add $10 per order for USPS priority shipping. I accept personal checks and money orders, but not Paypal.

johnnyo55 AT hotmail.com