PDA

View Full Version : Wts: 1982 ar15 sp1

6kidsdad
03-21-2016, 04:07
Hello all. Selling this Sp1 Ar15. Rifle is in great shape. I bought if from a retired LEO, and am selling to fund something else. Rifle has been used very little. A few little nicks here and there, but in excellent condition. Worst place is on the left side of the barrel, but I bet it would touch up. I have pictured it.
Rifle is unmodified. Still has the factory black marking paint that original ones have on the bolt catch roll pin. I do not think it has ever been taken apart, other than cleaned. Just a plain and simple AR. Chrome bore is excellent, and it shoots great. I have an Accuwedge for it, that is used to tighten the uppers and lowers together. Not really necessary, but they are a nice, low-tech solution. These Sp1s are starting to get collectable.
I am asking $1,400.00 shipped for this rifle. It must go to an FFL holder, in a state that it is legal to ship to and own. Be sure your FFL will accept from an individual. I will enclose a copy of my ID. Feel free to ask any questions. First public "I'll take it", followed by a pm gets it. Payment by USPS money order or DISCREET Paypal (if you pay the 3%), is ok. I have posted this on another forum also, so I will go by time stamp if necessary. Thanks for looking!

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/6kidsdad/slideshow/SP1?sort=2

6kidsdad
04-10-2016, 05:51
Sold