PDA

View Full Version : WTS: AR 15 early Colt 3x scope: fits carry handle, 99%, original

BlitzKrieg
08-06-2016, 06:32
Its sold. Could have been sold to a member here but they did not read my request to EMAIL me. So, I did not see their "PM" in my mail box.

This is an original Colt 3x scope with integral mount / rings that fits the carry handle of AR15 rifles ...SP1 type or the M4 carry handle. The scope has perfect optics and is 99% condition, I am the original owner/ buyer . It has original scope caps . The box and instruction sheet are forever lost .

Here is a current sale of such a scope:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/575257945

My scope is infinitely in finer condition. My price is $300.

I can send photos if you email me. Any inquiries: email me please.

This is probably the only forum that has guys who remember this short scope set up on early AR 15 rifles. Probably still the only forum that has respect for carry handle type AR 15's too.

M1Riflenut
08-06-2016, 04:08
email sent

Embalmer
08-07-2016, 12:10
This is an original Colt 3x scope with integral mount / rings that fits the carry handle of AR15 rifles ...SP1 type or the M4 carry handle. The scope has perfect optics and is 99% condition, I am the original owner/ buyer . It has original scope caps . The box and instruction sheet are forever lost .

Here is a current sale of such a scope:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/575257945

My scope is infinitely in finer condition. My price is $300.

This is probably the only forum that has guys who remember this short scope set up on early AR 15 rifles. Probably still the only forum that has respect for carry handle type AR 15's too.

Nice scope if have a early SP1. had one on my 1968 colt sp1.

M1Riflenut
08-07-2016, 04:37
Nice scope if have a early SP1. had one on my 1968 colt sp1.

I want to buy it pending pics but have not heard anything from OP yet. I have an SP1 to put it on. :)

Cass
08-07-2016, 08:01
If it is like the link it appears to be the Japanese made version with the duplex reticle.

BlitzKrieg
08-09-2016, 02:39

But some did not email me, they PM'd me and I missed their communications. That is unfortunate.

Next time I sell something I will say: "Never PM me, Email Me". and I think that will
get noticed.

Yes, its a Japanese 3x power scope with duplex reticle circa the early 70's. A period piece
that has set inside my safe for nearly 4 decades. I bought it and if one doesn't use it in 40
years, time to move on.

M1Riflenut
08-09-2016, 04:59

But some did not email me, they PM'd me and I missed their communications. That is unfortunate.

Next time I sell something I will say: "Never PM me, Email Me". and I think that will
get noticed.

Yes, its a Japanese 3x power scope with duplex reticle circa the early 70's. A period piece
that has set inside my safe for nearly 4 decades. I bought it and if one doesn't use it in 40
years, time to move on.

No problem and no hard feelings. I keep those reserved for the liberals I encounter. :)

M1Riflenut
08-09-2016, 05:02
Actually I did send an email and a PM. Sent the email off the link on this website. Is it your current email listed here? I've run into that before where someone switches email and the various websites may not get updated.

get noticed.

years, time to move on.