PDA

View Full Version : WTS- P14 Remington bayonets

BlitzKrieg
09-24-2016, 06:49
All Sold, Thank you

I have several P14 bayonets for sale. They have 1916 and 1917 dates. Blades are all over 90% condition and a few pushing over 95%. Leather scabbards in outstanding condition..no stitching issues or problems . You won't find P14 bayonets in this shape any more. I have been sitting on them for decades.

These are all Remington mfg. There is no rust , nicks, bends, or issues , not rebuilt, all original
bayonets and early type scabbards. Scabbards are all Tear shape frog button model and I have no bayonet frogs to offer.

The P14 is the same bayonet as the bayonet for the Model 1917 US Rifle (US Enfield) except the P14 does not have US markings on them.

Prices vary from $125 to $145. Expect $15 postage as these are long and over sized for USPS and they charge a good fee to mail them and all will be mailed insured. Bayonets are under market price and none on any auction site are of this condition nor priced sanely.

Email me for photos. Email me only for anything, I won't be checking PM's or this tread to reply.

First to take a bayonet gets it.

Note: The 12/16 dated bayonets turn 100 yrs old this Dec, the 1917 dated ones turn 100 yrs old in 2017. 100 yr old bayonets in this condition..."you got to be kidding me "! ..... But...they are !!!

BlitzKrieg
09-24-2016, 09:25
JB: Folks know what a P14 is and no one has a Pattern 13 Rifle. I am glad you stayed in a
Holiday Inn Express and have shared trivia of no value.

I have for sale P14 bayonets.