What is your price range?

Regards,

Gunny

HoosierNative
01-15-2017, 12:21
prepared to pay fair value. originality/condition

Brad
01-20-2017, 11:48
Howdy, ere' you the fella I sent photos to a few months back?
I have an early Inland, no bayo lug, has push safety and flip site.
Nothing has been changed.
The stock is NOT I cut, but I have been told it could be either way. I think its a little early not to be.
I know one should never believe "stories"
but:
I bought this at an auction some years back and afterwards was approached by a family member of the deceased that to me the owners uncle had brought or sent it back from the Pacific and that it had always been in the family?
After checking EVERY part best I could I was not sure of the stock as I said.
While taking apart and checking every part and cleaning lightly, there was black sane under the butt plate??
Just telling ya the truth.
I really am not crazy about selling but I have too many such things as it is and would consider.If

Brad
01-20-2017, 11:50
Howdy, ere' you the fella I sent photos to a few months back?
I have an early Inland, no bayo lug, has push safety and flip site.
Nothing has been changed.
The stock is NOT I cut, but I have been told it could be either way. I think its a little early not to be.
I know one should never believe "stories"
but:
I bought this at an auction some years back and afterwards was approached by a family member of the deceased that to me the owners uncle had brought or sent it back from the Pacific and that it had always been in the family?
After checking EVERY part best I could I was not sure of the stock as I said.
While taking apart and checking every part and cleaning lightly, there was black sane under the butt plate??
Just telling ya the truth.
I really am not crazy about selling but I have too many such things as it is and would consider.If

HoosierNative
01-21-2017, 05:23
Prefer to hold out for a I cut type one. Thanks