PDA

View Full Version : WTS NOS SA B2 NS Bolts Still in the wrap

MikeS
03-29-2017, 04:03
I have for sale two NOS Springfield Armory Nickel Steel B2 marked bolts that are still in the original Springfield Arsenal wrap. This is the last Nickel Steel Bolt manufactured for 1903 Use by the Springfield Arsenal. This Bolt has the correct later upgraded large gas hole feature and a correct Milled extractor collar. It is correctly stamped B2 on top of the bolt handle and has the correct punch mark under the bolt handle signifying it correctly passed Arsenal Hardness Testing. This bolt was only made for a short period of time and would be correct for any Springfield Arsenal rifles made between late 1939 through 1940. This bolt was highly sought after and used by the Marine Corps/USMC Armorers during WWII manufacture and during refurbishing of USMC 1903 rifles for WWII use. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer original B2 NS bolt especially one that is still loaded with cosmoline and still in its original Arsenal packaging.
Price is $150 each plus $7.15 priority flat rate box. As with any listings on the forum the first I'll take it gets it.
Please email me for photos if you are interested.

****Both Bolts SPF

Opusx50@aol.com

Thanks for looking
MikeS

MikeS
04-07-2017, 01:03
BTT

MikeS
04-07-2017, 04:12
1 Bolt SPF 1 still available.

MikeS
04-12-2017, 02:45