PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's rifle.......

PaFrank
06-03-2017, 07:49
Took my CMP 03A3 out toi the range for Memorial day, and while cleaning it today, I just happened to notice the serial number ends in 666!!

Don't know why I never noticed it before.....

But now I'm wondering if some idiot would pay a premium for it on GB? (C stock Remington CMP rifle)

First its been outa the safe in 10 years, i'm thinking its probably time for someone else to enjoy it.

Chaz
06-03-2017, 11:59
But now I'm wondering if some idiot would pay a premium for it on GB? (C stock Remington CMP rifle)

Beats the Hell outta me!

BudT
06-03-2017, 01:33
I have a S&W Mod.15 that has the letter then the first 3 of the serial number is 666, Satan's snake slayer is what I named it. Does rattlers right with snake loads.

pickax
06-03-2017, 02:59
Probably no premium on GB for the serial number, but a nice A3 with a C stock is worth a bit more.
Bore condition would bring the premium from me. PM if it fits that criteria, and save the fees.
You never know, GB auctions can get crazy, good luck!

Mike D
06-03-2017, 05:34
I would include "devil's rifle" and "666" in the auction title, just to get attention. And yes, I could easily see someone paying a bit more, or even a bidding war, if the rifle is real nice. If it is a turd, the serial number won't help.

Mike