PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT Custom Gun Cabinet

Ironlip
06-08-2017, 09:00
I'm moving and have no place for the gun cabinet I designed and had built back in the '90's. The lighted upper section holds 20 long guns and there are slots behind the spaces for the rifles etc for bayonets. The wooden panels in the doors are easily removable from the inside and can be replaced with glass. The central wooden piece on which the doors lock can be removed and the entire thing converted to a cabinet for books, silver, television, whatever.

The lower section houses storage space and three centrally locked drawers for pistols, knives, what have you.

It's in two pieces. The upper section rests on the lower section so it can be moved pretty easily. The board on the floor of the upper section is not warped, it's just removable to the two sections can be secured to each other if desired and the floor replaced without showing screws.

It's secure enough for keeping the kids and grandkids out, but is obviously not a gun safe.

Dimensions are 84" high x 48" wide x 28 deep. Solid oak construction. Very well built. Asking $850 or trade, full or partial. I collect 03's, trench shotguns, Garands, Japanese Type 14's, P.38's, M3 and M2 knives.

Located in North Texas. Buyer must make arrangements to pick up from my storage.

Reply to rick.tubb@verizon.net.

M1Riflenut
06-08-2017, 07:06
Oh I wish I lived closer to you! I'd be all over this. Very nice piece sir.

Ironlip
06-19-2017, 12:05
Price reduction. Somebody in the North Texas area is bound to have a use for this excellent piece of furniture.