PDA

View Full Version : John Beard

BEAR
07-23-2017, 10:30
Hey, has anyone heard from John Beard in the last couple of weeks? Is he ill or on vacation? Or is he on his Hajj to Anniston?

He can't go away yet. He owes us a book on Remington 03s and A3s.

No really, I am concerned, our senior ranks seem to be thinning (not that you're old or anything Mr. Beard.)

BEAR

Kaliman
07-24-2017, 05:03
He posted on the CMP forums last night

Roadkingtrax
07-24-2017, 06:31
Just got an email from him last night. He's around.

John Beard
07-24-2017, 09:03
I check the Jouster forum almost every night. But there hasn't been much here to warrant my response. Calfed's rifle, for example, was also posted on the CMP forum, and I addressed his question over there.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your concern!

J.B. :hello:

JOHN COOK
07-25-2017, 06:11
John, I don't think everyone is back on board since the shut down. I happened to find JOUSTER 2 yesterday by accident. I think this accounts for low traffic. I also noticed that a request for support "FUNDS" was still up to send donations to Pat. I was of the opinion that this was not correct. Sent a email asking if that post was correct and I didn't get an answer. My understanding is that Gloria is in charge of Jouster. ????"

john in SC

BEAR
07-25-2017, 06:31
I'm glad to hear that you are still upright.

BEAR

John Beard
07-25-2017, 07:51
John, I don't think everyone is back on board since the shut down. I happened to find JOUSTER 2 yesterday by accident. I think this accounts for low traffic. I also noticed that a request for support "FUNDS" was still up to send donations to Pat. I was of the opinion that this was not correct. Sent a email asking if that post was correct and I didn't get an answer. My understanding is that Gloria is in charge of Jouster. ????"

john in SC

Traffic was low even before the shutdown. A lot of SRS requests. Other postings were more mundane and easily addressed by others.

J.B.

JOHN COOK
07-26-2017, 04:34
After looking back at the post you are correct.

john in SC