PDA

View Full Version : Racist posts?

Matt Anthony
08-05-2017, 02:13
Removed! No viable responses!
Matt

Clark Howard
08-05-2017, 01:26
I'm with you. Either the new owners are not reloaders, and they misunderstand the references to "black powder, or, they consider liberals and progressive folks as a new "race". Regards, Clark

PWC
08-05-2017, 02:25
Been here since '82 when the reloading forum was really active. Never saw any off color stuff on this forum. It does appear, on some of the other forums, that many of the newer members are less polite, and more argumentative; maybe it's generational. I feel the whole site has begun to change, ever since the Major died and Gus Fisher seems to have moved on. Many of the old time posters and most knowledgeable posters just don't seem to be here anymore. I know I miss them.

gwp
08-05-2017, 03:30
Been here since '82 when the reloading forum was really active. Never saw any off color stuff on this forum. It does appear, on some of the other forums, that many of the newer members are less polite, and more argumentative; maybe it's generational. I feel the whole site has begun to change, ever since the Major died and Gus Fisher seems to have moved on. Many of the old time posters and most knowledgeable posters just don't seem to be here anymore. I know I miss them.

I was happy to see Bodyman return. He is very knowable in early Winchesters. I also enjoyed some of the vehicles he was restoring.

leftyo
08-05-2017, 08:15
its not just new members that get nasty. plenty of older members are plain rotten too. it certainly was not tolerated when the culvers were still here.

dave
08-06-2017, 06:24
There has been plenty of racist remarks and names on this forum, especially thru the Obama years. Any one who did not see them is blind. It seemed to come to a halt a month or so ago when two regular members came out and said they were black. Then the announcement that such talk would not be tolerated, by Gloria or Pat.

PWC
08-06-2017, 12:43
Whomever they are; thanks coming forward and for the stob in the eye. Maybe more civility will reign in ALL forums.

Matt Anthony
08-08-2017, 06:29
Removed by Matt....