PDA

View Full Version : got an e-mail---

dave
10-25-2017, 12:34
it said a middle eastern illegal was arrested for the recent fire in CA. wine country. Said he was reported to be seen leaving wooded area and m/t gas can & blow torch were fond there. I have seen nothing about this else where----any one know anything?

Dick Hosmer
10-25-2017, 12:58
I've heard nothing, but, if true, it's time for a barbeque, slowly roasted on a spit - we'll baste him with hog piss.

barretcreek
10-25-2017, 02:21
He was named and identified as Mexican citizen, numerous arrests, deportations, mentally ill, registered Democrat. Well, the article didn't mention that but didn't need to.

PWC
10-25-2017, 04:18
Last week there was a headline on FOX News internet that they had an illegal, but from East or South, I didn't see.

Used to be when times were tough and there were no jobs, manmade fires would begin and pick-up fire crews were hired to fight the fires.

AZshooter
10-27-2017, 01:10
The illegal beaner did it.

But, maybe he didn't.

They can hold him with high bail

But, unless ICE gets a warrant, they can't hold him longer than 48 hours.

California has a non-cooperation law, so the guy doesn't need to talk.

$hit, by the time this is over, Moonbeam Brown and the Sanctuary State will have a Hero Day named after this guy, and they'll compensate him with a big check from taxpayer dollars for his mental anguish.

I'm all for withholding any Federal Funds for the fires and anything else California receives, until they cut out all this Sanctuary ¢rap.

Dick Hosmer
10-27-2017, 06:52
The illegal beaner did it.

But, maybe he didn't.

They can hold him with high bail

But, unless ICE gets a warrant, they can't hold him longer than 48 hours.

California has a non-cooperation law, so the guy doesn't need to talk.

$hit, by the time this is over, Moonbeam Brown and the Sanctuary State will have a Hero Day named after this guy, and they'll compensate him with a big check from taxpayer dollars for his mental anguish.

I'm all for withholding any Federal Funds for the fires and anything else California receives, until they cut out all this Sanctuary ¢rap.

I get your point, but this was Northern CA where the decent folks live, and many of those who lost everything were conservatives and did NOT vote for the s**t that goes on daily in the PRK. There's a lot of funding I'd cut before disaster relief.