PDA

View Full Version : Not for the faint of heart

barretcreek
10-26-2017, 07:28
https://newsline.com/brawl-between-transgender-activists-and-feminists-leaves-police-searching-for-suspects/

Don't venture here if you are squeamish. But hopefully they will continue to interact.

dryheat
10-26-2017, 08:11
If your transgender aren't you supposed to fight like a girl?

JB White
10-27-2017, 09:48
In a similar vein...

My son has a part time job working at a large, local pool hall-cafe'. Tuesday nights are Ladies Night when women play for free. Last Tuesday, a dyke couple came in and the guy working the desk wasn't sure if the Butch was a man or a woman. He politely asked for ID's "..just to be sure everyone is over 21". He looked at their DL's and the Butch was legally male according to Illinois.
The fun started when they went to leave without paying. SHTF when Butch was told "he" had to pay $5.50 for "his" time on the table. "HE" was suddenly a woman again. All the screaming and video phone recording over gender discrimination, the police were called and had a tough time making heads or tails over what was happening.
Finally he told Butch that its ID reads male so he was obligated to pay like one. Butch flipped a credit card at the clerk like a Frisbee and struck him in the face. Assault...and on went the handcuffs. Hoo-BOY!! Talk about escalation!
One of the officers told my son that this had to be one of the most hilarious arrests he was ever involved with.

So, these gender benders want respect, to use opposite restrooms...and still claim the best of both whichever way it suits them. Call me a man but treat me like a lady when money is involved? To hell with them on all counts.

barretcreek
10-27-2017, 11:54
Here's the followup.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/26/three-sought-60-year-old-woman-beaten-transgender-row/

Scutlan' Yard doesn't want to upset anyone so they are not assigning gender on the report. This will end well.

Mark in Ottawa
10-28-2017, 03:02
Totally bizarre and a reflection of the excesses caused by political correctness

10-28-2017, 03:28
I worked security at social services for awhile. This 6'2, 275 lb. black guy comes in to talk to a social worker,Jacked & all tatted up, his name was anthony, wanted to be a girl and to be called angela! Has to use the rest room, of course female. I had to clear the rest room and door guard. Luckily I was bigger than anthony/angela!

AZshooter
11-04-2017, 08:08
How to determine gender. It works in everything from plants, to bugs, to that creepy thing over there at the end of the bar waving at you:

XY = Male
XX = Female.

A blood test or bone marrow sample is needed. The test is called Keroytyping.