PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks hairdos

dryheat
10-31-2017, 07:43
Now all the millennial guys wear their hair in "man buns"(yeah,right). I went into the grocery store that has a starbucks. They have to wear a little cap over the bun now so they look kind of like Mennonite women. I had to turn my head a little when I chuckled.

Major Tom
11-01-2017, 05:01
"Man Bun" = freaks

Allen
11-01-2017, 05:19
Typical clientele of an organization that is pro-hillary, pro-refugee, anti-Trump, anti-Christian and anti-military. I have never and will never set foot in one.

Marty T.
11-01-2017, 06:04
Somehow "man" and "bun" just don't seem to go together. But then, most "men" have no respect for themselves or anyone else anymore.

Brad in Idaho
11-01-2017, 09:14
Now all the millennial guys wear their hair in "man buns"(yeah,right). I went into the grocery store that has a starbucks. They have to wear a little cap over the bun now so they look kind of like Mennonite women. I had to turn my head a little when I chuckled.

Why turn your head, laugh in their faces, obviously nothing embarrasses them....

JB White
11-01-2017, 12:46
Why turn your head, laugh in their faces, obviously nothing embarrasses them....

...and they can talk about the Neanderthal-Barbarian who came into the shop. Wasn't even wearing skinny jeans. 'tsk tsk' *sigh* (hand on hip) "How gauche!" (man buns wiggle as they bob their heads side to side)

Sunray
11-02-2017, 09:40
"...have to wear a little cap over the bun..." That's called sanitation. Hair nets/hats are required anywhere food is handled. The fact a guy has a knob on his head is just to amuse the rest of us.

gssosp
11-02-2017, 02:44
Man bun is the Millennials answer to the mullet!!!! At least that is how it was explained to me.....

AZshooter
11-04-2017, 07:50
I'm just gonna have to let it grow out some, & man bun up my butt hair. Planning ahead, it may make it difficult to sit :bootyshake:

USMilitaryGuy
11-05-2017, 04:27
I'm just gonna have to let it grow out some, & man bun up my butt hair. Planning ahead, it may make it difficult to sit :bootyshake:

" . . . let it grow out some . . . " ??????

You get your butt hair cut?

:banana100: :icon_jokercolor:

Former Cav
11-09-2017, 11:09
I always thought of the "man bun" as a KNOB to grab a hold of ??
A: when you throw him/her/it across the floor
B: when you shove something into their...
C: none of the above
D: all of the above