PDA

View Full Version : In the red targets closed

aintright
11-03-2017, 06:06
Just tried to access their site , seems they decided to close shop . Guess Vegas was an eye opener , assuming they decided to get out before some jack ass used them with ill intent and getting sued . That's a shame , they made some of the better exploding targets available .
Kenneth

Major Tom
11-04-2017, 08:39
Our shooting range is surrounded by wooded areas and grass fields. Altho the range is not monitored by a range officer it would not be wise to shoot tracer ammo or exploding targets. The three of us (me, myself and I) have no use for either one! As for Target stores I could care less.

JB White
11-04-2017, 09:37
I've seen exploding targets come and go over the years. I blew a few up from time to time. It was fun....then. The market saturates quickly. "Been there, done that" coupled with the price tags means the customers fade away quickly.

There used to be one which was a self stick Styrofoam square with an orange dot in the center. Hit the orange dot and it went off like a quarter stick. Clip it before hitting center it was a dud.
Small calibers wouldn't set them off at all. Considering most folks plink with .22's you can see the disappointment.

Adding LV into the mix probably wasn't the sole problem, but it may have slowed sales for an already struggling company. They probably decided they may have to close soon a couple of quarters ago.