PDA

View Full Version : Is this real?

barretcreek
11-04-2017, 10:20
LOCK THEM ALL UP!

https://i1.wp.com/thelastlineofdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/brunchsquatch.jpg?zoom=2&resize=335%2C188
Join America 's Last Line of Defense And Share This Article Now!

If you thought “taking a knee” or simply staying in the locker room is bad, you should see what the Seattle Seahawks did.
Defensive end Michael Bennett was captured on camera burning an American flag while they stayed in the locker room during the National Anthem on Sunday. The whole team is standing around him and cheering him on.

Bennett’s actions, of course, violate U..S. flag code and are perhaps the most disgusting thing to come of the stunt NFL players are currently pulling as they protest police officers defending themselves against violent thugs and Donald Trump.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says that the team went too far in this latest stunt... Via Fox News:
Goodell says that there is “no place in the league for this kind of behavior,” noting that a vote will be held to remove the Seahawks from the league entirely.
“This senseless attack on our country, her flag, and everything they stand for has gone way too far,” he told Fox Sports. “Donald Trump is right. We will not tolerate it.”
Goodell can not simply remove the Seahawks from the NFL roster. It requires a majority vote from team owners and shareholders. The vote is scheduled for next Wednesday.
Join America 's Last Line of Defense And Share This Article Now!

--- SHARE, SHARE, SHARE ---
National boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend. Boycott all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums. Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, some of whom come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.

free1954
11-04-2017, 10:25
looks photoshopped to me

JB White
11-04-2017, 10:41
looks photoshopped to me

Ya think so? Even the storyline was made up as it doesn't even make sense. Wishful thinking by a keyboard commando.

https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2017/09/flag-burning.jpg

Liam
11-04-2017, 05:58
Yes, simply must keep a critical eye these days. Much is not as it appears. Here I photoshopped my brother onto a giant goat. Just saying'...

tmark
11-04-2017, 07:36
Yes, simply must keep a critical eye these days. Much is not as it appears. Here I photoshopped my brother onto a giant goat. Just saying'...

Are you just "kidding" around?????

TomSudz
11-05-2017, 08:37
Oh, thank God!! Somebody found my goat!

ddiwd
11-07-2017, 08:42
the giant goat was nice i actually thought it was a horse, a goat that size will be a joy to hunt.

JB White
11-07-2017, 08:44
A joy to hunt. Hell to housebreak.

TomSudz
11-07-2017, 04:23
You have to take the horns off before you try to break 'em. A bucking giant goat will turn you from Bruce to Kait real quick!

P.S. Can I get my goat back?

RED
11-07-2017, 04:51
Obviously fake news... had this actually happened, not even Goodell could have prevented it from going viral and being all over the internet and talk radio... and some of the less than left wing MSN news outlets would have headlined it.

Former Cav
11-09-2017, 11:02
check it out at
www.truthorfiction.com
stay away from snopes.... they are "fake" a lot of the time. very liberal bent to them!

JB White
11-09-2017, 12:26
It was tough to find on that site but I somehow managed. Not easy for a first-time user.

They say the story is fake. I think we knew that :)

https://www.truthorfiction.com/member-of-seattle-seahawks-burns-american-flag-in-locker-room-fiction/