PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

JohnMOhio
12-13-2017, 08:47
After nearly 2years of being cancer free it is back and we hope that it can be over come. My wife has to under go another biopsy to determine if it is the same strain or another type.

Just made arrangements earlier today for an MRI to pinpoint where is the best location to do the biopsy. Right now they are thinking the hip bone.

Your prayers for her are much appreciated.

Thanks an Good Bless to you and yours.

John

Ken The Kanuck
12-13-2017, 09:02
You got them John.

KTK

Tom Trevor
12-13-2017, 09:06
Our thoughts are with you. Tom and Cheryl

ddiwd
12-14-2017, 02:27
prayer sent.

bruce
12-14-2017, 04:23
Just now found your post. Am about to be out the door to lead a men's prayer breakfast. Will share your situation with the men. We will be praying for you and your wife by 7:45 AM. If you feel comfortable doing so, please let us know the results of the biopsy. Rational is simple. I learned to pray listening to my grandmother. She was old school. When asking about prayer, I remember her saying, "Be specific. I pray better for specifics!" She was a real "prayer warrior." I saw things happen when she prayed. We will be praying for your wife. Sincerely. bruce.

JohnMOhio
12-15-2017, 05:48
Thanks to all who formally replied they would offer prayers. Also thanks to all those who took the time to read my request, I am sure many if not all will include Gloria in their prayers.

MRI went well, it was a closed system rather than the open one. Did you know that the closed one, with the tunnel, is more definitive in results. If your afraid of closed spaces, this is not the one for you unless your given some medication prior to the test. Wife needed the meds, and boy did they work. She was "high" per her own remarks on the way home.

Again, my thanks to all.

God Bless to you and yours.
John

tmark
12-15-2017, 07:53
Prayers said for your wife as soon as I finished reading your original post.

leftyo
12-15-2017, 08:43
hope she kicks its azz!

m1ashooter
12-15-2017, 09:25
Prayers said.

barretcreek
12-17-2017, 09:44
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Old GF is doing well thanks to a new treatment, hope you and yours have the similar outcome.