PDA

View Full Version : You've got to admit, she makes a good picture

Allen
12-25-2017, 05:28
Regardless of your political beliefs, religion or how you play with your tools, you've got to admit this is the "Holy Grail" of first ladies. I doubt we'll ever see another like her. A nice way to say Merry Christmas.

PaFrank
12-25-2017, 06:28
definitely agree.

ray55classic
12-25-2017, 06:33
definitely agree.

Me too.

bruce
12-26-2017, 04:53
What does it matter. Cannot ever remember voting for a President b/c of his wife. Never bothered to learn the names of the wives or the children. Do not know them now. Irrelevant whether they are redecorating the white house, "growing gardens" or wasting money on vacations. The day and hour the wife of a president actually can do anything like advance legislation, appoint judges to the fed. judiciary, etc., then they will be worth attention. Until then, its just about as important as the weather report from last weeks news paper. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.

Allen
12-26-2017, 05:09
What does it matter. Cannot ever remember voting for a President b/c of his wife. Never bothered to learn the names of the wives or the children. Do not know them now. Irrelevant whether they are redecorating the white house, "growing gardens" or wasting money on vacations. The day and hour the wife of a president actually can do anything like advance legislation, appoint judges to the fed. judiciary, etc., then they will be worth attention. Until then, its just about as important as the weather report from last weeks news paper. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.

I can't even begin to agree with this. No, you don't vote for someone because of their wife and the 1st lady is somewhat powerless but she represents America and the present administration as much as anything. This first lady is attractive, gracious, doesn't play politics and doesn't run her mouth like some of the former ladies. We are going to hear about them on the news 24/7 regardless like it or not. It might as well be someone that doesn't make you leave the room over.

m1ashooter
12-26-2017, 06:08
I agree with Allen. It seems when Republicans live in the peoples house they have some class. I don't think the Democrats have had a lady in the house since Mrs Carter.

ray55classic
12-26-2017, 07:58
"I don't think the Democrats have had a lady in the house since Mrs Carter" .

Neither do I.

leftyo
12-26-2017, 08:07
she does make a much nicer picture than just about any of the previous first ladies. however, id would never say a first lady is powerless. they may not technically have any power, but they sure have incredible influence on the man in the big office!

Sunray
12-26-2017, 09:52
She's rich too. Reported to be worth $50 million US. The Donald is worth an estimated 3.7 billion. She could get half in some States.
"...the 1st lady is somewhat powerless..." Somebody should have told that to Hilary when Willy got elected. She seemed to think she was elected too.

Former Cav
12-26-2017, 10:56
absolutely beautiful!
and I just Love Mr Trump too.
I voted for him and he is the BEST president in my 71 years of life!
Wish I was young enough and un-injured so I could go work for him. I'd love to be their body guard!!!

Sandpebble
12-26-2017, 01:25
I agree with Allen. It seems when Republicans live in the peoples house they have some class. I don't think the Democrats have had a lady in the house since Mrs Carter.

Class .... you say ...

Our First Lady ... the entry visa granted our First Lady was one issued to immigrants with a preference to those excelling at their job or profession.... and/or advanced education. The WH claimed she had her degree until called out ... and then explained the fact that her quitting college in her "freshman" year was a... and this is a quote... "Pause in her studies ".

The fact that she was here as a nude model the year before being granted a visa to do so is neither here nor there...... and frankly I like nude models.... but weren't there enough good ones right here in the US of A allready to negate the need to hand out visas for more ??

again... I like nude models.... but forgive me if I don't describe them as having class

blackhawknj
12-26-2017, 02:11
Look at the videos of her and The Donald making their way to the podium on Election Night after Pence announced them. That will do wonders for your eyes.
Nude model ? Those pictures would be all over the Internet by now.
And yes, she does have a lot of class.

Sandpebble
12-26-2017, 02:20
Sorry Blackhawk... those pics have been on the internet.... and lying about your education isn't classy.... and "looking" classy don't make it so

Allen
12-26-2017, 02:37
Look at the videos of her and The Donald making their way to the podium on Election Night after Pence announced them. That will do wonders for your eyes.
Nude model ? Those pictures would be all over the Internet by now.
And yes, she does have a lot of class.

Thank you, and since the democrats have no one even close to come back at her with they are stating that this picture is "tacky".

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-criticized-taking-incredibly-tacky-christmas-selfie-192057956.html

Johnny P
12-26-2017, 05:39
It was Jackie Kennedy that played a huge part in saving Grand Central Station from becoming another high rise hotel. Everything done to save it had failed, and the courts had ruled in favor of the builders when Jackie Kennedy got behind the effort to save GSC, and it was saved.

m1ashooter
12-26-2017, 08:55
Yep and after her, Lady Bird and Mrs Carter. No complaints here. Then Mrs Clinton and Mrs Obama. I wasn't impressed with these two and I'm sure they aren't impressed with me either.

Dick Hosmer
12-27-2017, 07:56
I can't even begin to agree with this. No, you don't vote for someone because of their wife and the 1st lady is somewhat powerless but she represents America and the present administration as much as anything. This first lady is attractive, gracious, doesn't play politics and doesn't run her mouth like some of the former ladies. We are going to hear about them on the news 24/7 regardless like it or not. It might as well be someone that doesn't make you leave the room over.

Maybe YOU didn't vote for Jackie Kennedy, but I'm guessing that enough people did to affect the election. I'm old enough to remember the gushing over her.

S.A. Boggs
12-27-2017, 03:36
Class .... you say ...

Our First Lady ... the entry visa granted our First Lady was one issued to immigrants with a preference to those excelling at their job or profession.... and/or advanced education. The WH claimed she had her degree until called out ... and then explained the fact that her quitting college in her "freshman" year was a... and this is a quote... "Pause in her studies ".

The fact that she was here as a nude model the year before being granted a visa to do so is neither here nor there...... and frankly I like nude models.... but weren't there enough good ones right here in the US of A allready to negate the need to hand out visas for more ??

again... I like nude models.... but forgive me if I don't describe them as having class
When my wife and I watched President and Mrs. Trump arrive at the White House it was obvious that the hired help was leaving by the way they were clothed.
Sam

Roadkingtrax
12-28-2017, 07:28
Marriage of convenience, I feel bad for her.

S.A. Boggs
12-28-2017, 01:51
Marriage of convenience, I feel bad for her.
Is this the Clintons that you speak of?
Sam

Roadkingtrax
12-28-2017, 02:03
Is this the Clintons that you speak of?
Sam

Any political marriage would qualify for that statement, but I was commenting about Trump's third wife.

S.A. Boggs
12-28-2017, 02:11
Any political marriage would qualify for that statement, but I was commenting about Trump's third wife.
Have to agree, coming from a European culture of older men-younger women she does not find it uncommon. She has reached status attainment and will forever be know as a current/former first lady. Honestly, place yourself in Bill Clintons place, would you relish the idea of waking up each morning next to Hillary? Especially with the ladies who enjoy his company such as a current neighbor who comes with home backed cookies for his security detail.
Sam

blackhawknj
12-28-2017, 05:13
When Melania tied the knot with the Donald I doubt either of them had 2016 in mind.