PDA

View Full Version : He's a lot cooler than I would have been

barretcreek
12-28-2017, 01:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ztvgkef3Q

I would not have lasted more than two or three minutes with these idiots.

JB White
12-28-2017, 01:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ztvgkef3Q

I would not have lasted more than two or three minutes with these idiots.

A lot cooler than you and I both put together! The woman looked respectable but appearances are deceiving. What kind of a person thinks themselves above any laws? What kind of a mother would subject their kids to that?
I had to FFwd the extended version to see what happened all the way through. Holy $hit!!

TomSudz
12-28-2017, 08:51
"I didn't try to take off!"

Shoulda whacked her in the head right there! No, you didn't TRY to take off, YOU DID! What else do you call it when the cop says, "I'll be right back." and you drive away?

dryheat
12-29-2017, 08:14
I thought the cop wimped out. He should have tazed her and drug her out of the truck. That's how cops get killed. You take charge and mean it.

JB White
12-29-2017, 08:27
The cop that tried to shoot out the rear tires was fired from the NM State Police. The Taos County Sherriff hired him after huge support from the community. The civil rights suit has been tossed out.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. —
A federal appeals court has sided with a former New Mexico police officer, denying claims that he violated the rights of a woman and her children when he shot at their minivan as they fled.

The ruling came Wednesday in the case of Oriana Farrell, who was pulled over for speeding and leading officers on a high-speed pursuit through Taos in 2013.

Farrell was originally charged with aggravated fleeing, child abuse and drug paraphernalia possession but ended up reaching a plea agreement. She was sentenced to probation and community service.

The appeals court found that Elias Montoya, the officer who fired at the van, should have been granted summary judgment by a lower court.

Montoya argued he had qualified immunity, which shields public officials from legal actions unless their conduct was unreasonable in light of clearly established law.

It's a shame that good LEO's should fall victim to the lying complaints of dope heads. This is a case where he might have been suspended with pay during an investigation. To be flat out fired? That sucks.