PDA

View Full Version : Lmaorotf!

Dan Shapiro
12-30-2017, 05:58
Some guy tries this ........... he'll wind up on the evening news ........... as a victim!

Duane Hansen
12-30-2017, 06:12
Wow.....things have certainly changed, haven't they! I don't know a single women that would even try this.

Allen
12-30-2017, 06:46
But that was back in the days where the man was the "breadwinner", the person who did everything including all the repairs to the home and cars, women had no need for higher education nor stress of working for someone else. This was back when women kept the house clean and raised the children. Though women worked all day at this it was the man who made everything possible due to his job/income so they were taught to treat him like a king.

Now days it's about opposite. Why work when you can sponge off of your parents or the taxpayers? Typical home life as we once knew of is about a thing of the past. If there is a silver lining to any of this it is I'm glad to see women now get the respect they deserve.

barretcreek
12-30-2017, 07:25
Yup, LBJ took the burden of being the breadwinner off of men's backs.

AZshooter
12-30-2017, 10:25
Wow.....things have certainly changed, haven't they! I don't know a single women that would be capable of this.

.... Edited for Clarity ....

S.A. Boggs
12-31-2017, 03:48
Now that I am the stay at home I do more then what use to be my share. All 3 of us worked then so the chores were divided as evenly as possible. I always did the majority of the cooking as this is one of the things that I excel at. My wife and daughter are good cooks, I stray out of the box into new avenues from other cultures. Sometimes out two canine children have extra to eat as my family didn't like the taste of what I prepared. Times have changed, so two must the family, one thing that has strengthened is our Love of God and the command to help other's...that I will continue to do.
Sam

Mark in Ottawa
12-31-2017, 01:38
I just took my life in my hands and showed it to my wife. She worked as a high school teacher for over 30 years and after she stopped chuckling she asked to see the companion piece containing tips to look after your wife.

PaFrank
01-01-2018, 05:29
Sounds very much like my Mom. Although subservient, she was the one behind the curtain calling the shots. She catered to the old man, but he followed her like a puppy.

And lets not forget, the Tips to look after your wife chapter is many pages long!

Major Tom
01-01-2018, 02:53
I'm retired, age 72. I let my wife do all the supervision of chores assigned to me. Other than that, I'm 100% annoying!

noslack327
01-03-2018, 08:53
Those were the days my friends, We thought they would never end.

Vern Humphrey
01-03-2018, 02:39
In 1967, I got back from my first tour in Viet Nam, and was assigned to Fort Polk, LA. The wife and I drove onto post and stopped at the Officer's Club for lunch before reporting in. A one-armed Captain and his wife came in and took the table next to us. You could tell it was his first day out of the hospital -- he staggered, and looked woozy. He didn't seem to quite know where he was.

As soon as his butt hit the chair, his wife started in on him -- "You don't know what it was like while you were gone! The kids wouldn't behave, the washing machine broke, etc, etc., etc."

She obviously had never read THAT Home Economics book!

Former Cav
01-07-2018, 12:09
I'm the janitor around here!!
where is the part about freshening up for $ex?? LMAO