PDA

View Full Version : Every time I try to start a thread on 2nd Amendment forum

RED
01-12-2018, 12:41
This is what I get... Apparently I have been muzzled.

This Site Is Powered By
404: Page Not Found
This page does not exist

Why Am I Seeing This?
A 404 error means that the requested file cannot be found. This can be due to an incorrect URL, a misnamed file, an improper directive within the .htaccess file, or a file having been uploaded to an incorrect folder. Please ensure you typed the correct URL.

How Do I Fix It?
Troubleshooting 404 Errors
Learn How To Customize This Page

For full information on 404 errors and how to resolve them, please contact us, or learn more with the support links above.

HostGator

bruce
01-12-2018, 04:52
First of all ... thrilled to see you posting! We've all been concerned about you.

Second ... have no idea at all what is the problem w/ the 2nd Amendment forum. Sincerely. bruce.

Dick Hosmer
01-12-2018, 07:44
Can you post on other forums?

leftyo
01-12-2018, 07:53
i dont think youve been muzzled. its site problems, ive seen similar, and slow loading, and site not found etc.

Sunray
01-12-2018, 09:56
404 errors mean your machine can't see the page you're looking for. Or that page doesn't exist on a server. It does here, I just went there. Try logging off and back on.
"...Can you post on other forums?..." Um, he did here. snicker.

Dick Hosmer
01-12-2018, 10:03
404 errors mean your machine can't see the page you're looking for. Or that page doesn't exist on a server. It does here, I just went there. Try logging off and back on.
"...Can you post on other forums?..." Um, he did here. snicker.

Obviously, he can HERE - I was thinking in the broader sense, as in is 2A the ONLY problem.

togor
01-12-2018, 11:18
Hi Red,

Maybe resetting the history in your web browser? Seems like a stale cache type thing.

Glad you're feeling better, believe it nor not.

Bt Doctur
01-12-2018, 11:27
Did a test post in the 2A section, works for me

bdm
01-12-2018, 12:49
I don't know if your using a modem for your internet connection if you are unplug it for a few minutes then plug it back in let it reboot it will clear all cookies worked for me hope this helps Red

Major Tom
01-13-2018, 07:18
I don't know if your using a modem for your internet connection if you are unplug it for a few minutes then plug it back in let it reboot it will clear all cookies worked for me hope this helps Red

I've done that several times and usually that works. I also unplug my router and computer too.

dryheat
01-13-2018, 07:39
Before you unplug things, shut the computer down in the proper manner. Unplugging the router and modem is a acceptable way to reboot(the lady at Cox walked me through it), but just unplugging a working computer is a "hard shutdown" and disruptive to the machine.