PDA

View Full Version : A winter morning in Canada

Ken The Kanuck
02-02-2018, 05:34
What a morning……

8:00
I made a snowman in the front of my house.

8:10
A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

8:15
So, I made a snow woman.

8:17
The nanny of the neighbors complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest.

8:20
The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen instead.

8:25
The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28
I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31
The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.

8:40
Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on.

8:42 I am told that the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter : "Yeah, if it's up your a***"

8:52
My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am being blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.

9:00
I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble during this difficult weather.

9:10
I am asked if I have any accomplices.

9:29
A little known jihadist group has claimed it was their plot.

Moral:When it's this cold in Canada... stay inside.

PWC
02-02-2018, 09:07
Ha ha ha. Good t see the cold has not frozen your sende of humor

Allen
02-02-2018, 09:10
You have a lot of neighbors.

S.A. Boggs
02-03-2018, 04:37
In my AO the neighbors would want to know why I was not cutting my firewood.
Sam

Dan Shapiro
02-03-2018, 06:39
LMAO!

Your lucky BLM didn't show up.

Sunray
02-03-2018, 10:14
"...lucky BLM didn't show up..." No such thing up here. It'd be the Provincial CO's asking to see Ken's snowman making licence. Or By-law(same as an ordinance) Enforcement wanting to see his building permit.
"...veggies are food..." Veggies are bait so you can get food. snicker.

AZshooter
02-03-2018, 02:30
Way back when I lived in Snowman Land, we built Igloos, instead. A waxed board, and a wooden frame was used to pack with snow to make snow bricks. Build the igloo, then spray t down with water - (drain the hose BEFORE the water freezes, then lay it out along the curb so the sun on the asphalt will eventually warm it so it can be rolled up again.)

They were virtually bulletproof (and sledgehammer proof) - one of the neighbor's Dad was pi$$ed off that we built in his front yard. He couldn't break it up & it was there for us to play in for several months.

Put light inside & it all lit up with an eerie glow.