PDA

View Full Version : Mother of the Year

barretcreek
03-06-2018, 09:16
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/06/prosecutor-after-boy-8-shot-sister-mom-went-back-to-work.html

Of course there's nine months left.

Vern Humphrey
03-06-2018, 12:23
And because of this, I should forfeit my 2nd Amendment rights?

kickshot7
03-06-2018, 04:32
this xxxx looks like some kinda fake story. but if its true then its all about bad parenting....i mean who leaves to kids all alone and go to work without a sitter ? if the boy had drowned his sister, does that mean water is Bad ?

dryheat
03-07-2018, 05:05
this xxxx looks like some kinda fake story. but if its true then its all about bad parenting....i mean who leaves to kids all alone and go to work without a sitter ? if the boy had drowned his sister, does that mean water is Bad ?
He's got a(redneck)point there. Are you kidding me? Low life parents leave their kids alone all the time. Of course that makes for tougher kids.

JB White
03-07-2018, 07:29
Just enough of a story to make everyone talk and not any detail to be mentioned aside from ages of the children and the mothers place of employment.

Rifle: 177 bb or 375 H&H?
Repeatedly shot: Twice or twenty?
Returning to work: Fearful desperation for income or mentally ill?
Gun locker: Repurposed gym locker?
Non-life threatening injuries: How long after "multiple gunshot wounds"?

Fake news/intentionally embellished via lack of truth. I won't repeat it and I'll ask the same and more questions from those who do.

TomSudz
03-10-2018, 08:38
Man, people will complain about anything! The most startling thing about it is than a (possibly) single mother has a JOB! If she was sucking at the welfare teat and was at a bar nothing in that story would raise an eyebrow.