PDA

View Full Version : Free Magazines

tmark
04-01-2018, 07:56
What do you all think about those pro-gun demonstrators handing out free large capacity rifle magazines? I assume they were for the .223 AR type rifles?

leftyo
04-01-2018, 08:21
good for them, but waste of money. anyone at this point in the game that has a magazine fed rifle/pistol has stocked up on mags.

TomSudz
04-01-2018, 09:37
You mean standard capacity. Large capacity to me would be 50 plus rounds. "Large capacity" magazines is a term made up by the anti's to vilify normal magazines.

clintonhater
04-02-2018, 11:16
What do you all think about those pro-gun demonstrators handing out free large capacity rifle magazines? I assume they were for the .223 AR type rifles?

Yes, and made by a company in Vt where this took place. New law doesn't prevent mfg., only sales. Apparently, law doesn't outlaw mags owned before sales-ban...though that may come later.

Sandpebble
04-02-2018, 01:09

First I'd have to say they were fools to spend money to give it away to someone who could already afford it..... but the big question is .... who actually did accept them ?