PDA

View Full Version : Sam's credentials

Ken The Kanuck
04-12-2018, 08:52
Sam has asked me to post his credentials due to some members questioning his word. I am using a new photo hosting site so hopefully all will go well.

KTK

http://i63.tinypic.com/313pqbo.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2j0xo2h.jpg

S.A. Boggs
04-12-2018, 03:09
Much appreciation Ken, I owe you!
Sam A.A., B.S.S. CL

Jiminvirginia
04-12-2018, 04:40
Why did you have to do that?

Ken The Kanuck
04-12-2018, 05:08

Jim, I am not sure who the question is directed to, but I feel Sam would be the best person to answer it.

KTK

S.A. Boggs
04-12-2018, 05:17

Sometime ago on the political forum my education and work history was questioned severly by a member. I was unable to post my qualifications so I asked Ken to help which he kindly did. I have an extensive work history with the mentally ill and with my continuing education credits I could paper a large wall. To get me as your Case Manager the client needed 3 requirements or the client was not assigned to my case load. Diagnosed with a DSM illness, substance addiction, and a criminal history, usually violent. When I was switched to another division my case load had to be split 3 ways as no one Case Manager then wanted my clients. Ohio University, like most universities, was hard to get into and even harder to do a dual degree in Psychology and Sociology with a Minor in Social Welfare with Honors. @ the same time I have a learning disability due to having a 105 degree fever for a two day period years ago. I have very little short term memory on learning that does lock into my long term so it is there. I went back and completed my education when I was 42 and still raising a family with two children and running a small business. If I offer an opinion rest assured it is with much education and experience. Thanks for asking.
Sam

Major Tom
04-13-2018, 05:33
Good for you Sam! I have never questioned your qualifications. BTW, I enjoy all your posts.

Mark in Ottawa
04-15-2018, 07:39
I'm impressed. I don't think that I have ever seen a degree marked "Cum Laude". Given my marks, I always figured that mine should have been marked "Cum Lousy"

togor
04-15-2018, 09:10
A good education is more valuable than gold, and easier to carry around.