PDA

View Full Version : MAS 45 value

RCK
05-10-2018, 01:02
What is an original MAS 45 in excellent condition with correct sling and extra magazine, selling price range today? I bought this one many years ago and fired it about twenty times and cleaned it and put it away. Had too many others to use so it just sat. I have not seen any for sale at gun shows in several years.

p246
05-10-2018, 04:03
Without pics all speculation. The ones getting bids on gunbroker are in the 200 to 400.00 range depending on condition.

dave
05-12-2018, 08:09
Navy Arms offered them band new w/sling, xtra mag. for 35.00, back in the day. The one I have is parked, beech (or similar wood) stocked. Earlier made ones had walnut stocks and were blued. These seem to be scarce and the few I have seen were well used, but good condition. For a new example I would say 400 minimum, and would ask more if I was selling! Would prefer a walnut/blue model and for comparable condition I would pay more for one!

p246
05-12-2018, 07:47
Navy Arms offered them band new w/sling, xtra mag. for 35.00, back in the day. The one I have is parked, beech (or similar wood) stocked. Earlier made ones had walnut stocks and were blued. These seem to be scarce and the few I have seen were well used, but good condition. For a new example I would say 400 minimum, and would ask more if I was selling! Would prefer a walnut/blue model and for comparable condition I would pay more for one!

The blued guns if in decent shape look really nice compared to the parkerized guns. Probably all shoot well if not roached out.

lyman
05-24-2018, 04:08
sold one at a show a couple years ago for (IIRC) $425, one mag

any extra mags will sell on ebay