PDA

View Full Version : Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh vows to join Bloomberg's anti gun drive

Griff Murphey
09-05-2018, 07:56
Yep Levi's is partnering with Bloomberg to lobby for stricter gun control laws so all Americans "...will not have to live in fear."

Mr. Bergh, a native of Brooklyn, NY, has spent some time in Australia whose gun laws are about like Chicago's, so we can imagine what he has in store for us, and as well how IN-effective such laws would be... Criminals just ignore them, and can buy anything they want.

Such laws are always, always, ALWAYS enforced first and most vigorously against the easy target law abiding sportsman and collector. Going into the rough part of town and digging the crime guns out???

Not bluuudoy loykly!

Bill D
09-05-2018, 09:50
I haven’t purchased Levi Strauss products in decades and don’t intend to start anytime soon.

dryheat
09-06-2018, 01:59
Diamond Gusset. The gusset give you a little more material where you need it.

Made in America. That doesn't mean that customer service doesn't get some negative reviews from time to time.

https://www.google.com/search?q=diamond+gusset&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

I have "big hands" so I've been buying these for fifteen yrs. They are expensive. Don't get excited when they go on sale, that means seconds; too tight for my..ahh...well..

Former Cav
09-07-2018, 04:17
Levi's have been antigun for as long as I can remember.
I had a pair of levi's. Their belt loop location was JUST PERFECT for my CCW IWB. I was thinking of telling them that just to pi$$ them off but I never did.

Fred Pillot
09-07-2018, 05:11
Being based in San Francisco, they have been Liberal for decades. This is why I wear Wranglers.

PaFrank
09-07-2018, 06:43
A popular brand of trousers call DOCKERS is made by Levi's... I won't be buying them any more either.

Clark Howard
09-08-2018, 09:35
I'm a Carhardt fan for years now. Levi's and Wranglers never felt just right. Regards, Clark

Brad in Idaho
09-09-2018, 10:52
Levi Strauss has been anti-gun for decades, I haven't bought any of their products in the same period. Wranglers work fine for me.

Chaz
09-09-2018, 01:19
Yup, plain ol Wranglers

boomer656
09-13-2018, 08:14
In addition to being anti-gun, they don't do much for the American worker either. This is where Levi's clothing is made.

In all fairness, they do have one line of blue jeans made in the US. Of course, those are made with foreign material and go for $158.

JOHN COOK
09-13-2018, 10:02
Levi Strauss has been anti-gun for decades, I haven't bought any of their products in the same period. Wranglers work fine for me.

Wranglers use to be manufactured in North Carolina, pulled out and went to Mexico. I have been wearing the comfort fit Wranglers for years and purchased two pair of the size I wear. They were so tight I couldn't button them. No, I didn't gain weight. I then found out they were made in Mexico and using cotton from different sources and they just shrunk more than they normally would. Took them back and got size larger and they fit. Nothing is normal any more.:eusa_wall:

john

Vern Humphrey
09-13-2018, 10:42
I just bought a new pair of Wranglers. My only complaint is the watchpocket is undersize. I usually carry two packs of hearing aids batteries in the watchpocket -- one for myself and one for my wife. They won't fit in this new pair.

boomer656
09-13-2018, 11:28
I've been wearing Wranglers for quite a few years now. For the past few years I've been trying them on before buying. The waist size seems to fluctuate as does the inseam. I figured it was due to problems with the way they sized them, but never thought of different sources for the material.