PDA

View Full Version : Warren DNA results..........

Dan Shapiro
10-15-2018, 02:05
Her new name should be Pohokohonky.................

7.62match
10-16-2018, 09:03
Now that is funny.

kj47
10-16-2018, 01:26
That is a good one!

barretcreek
10-16-2018, 04:11
How many Americans do say they 'have some Indian blood'? Gonna ask for proof?

Vern Humphrey
10-16-2018, 04:44
I note the Cherokee have come out and told her to stop claiming she's of Cherokee descent.

Anyone who knows anything about American History would never falsely claim to be a Cherokee -- the Cherokees have their own system of writing and keep meticulous records. They'll refute false claims in a heartbeat!

pcox
10-16-2018, 06:17
Lindsey Graham said he was going to get his DNA checked. He said "I think I can beat her".

S.A. Boggs
10-20-2018, 03:55
Let the good lady believe what she wants to believe, it doesn't mean that other's have to share in her delusion. Having dealt with delusional people I have sympathy for her, I really do. Reminds one of a person who can't see the forest for the trees...standing back a few feet one can see the ill person has their arms around the one and only tree in the "forest", that is her. Constantly going in a circle trying to find their way and never quite doing it, such a pity.
Sam

Vern Humphrey
10-20-2018, 08:19
Let the good lady believe what she wants to believe, it doesn't mean that other's have to share in her delusion. Having dealt with delusional people I have sympathy for her, I really do. Reminds one of a person who can't see the forest for the trees...standing back a few feet one can see the ill person has their arms around the one and only tree in the "forest", that is her. Constantly going in a circle trying to find their way and never quite doing it, such a pity.
Sam

But I DON'T have sympathy with delusional people who want to control the rest of us.

S.A. Boggs
10-20-2018, 02:00
But I DON'T have sympathy with delusional people who want to control the rest of us.
True,

Sam

jon_norstog
10-28-2018, 04:58
If she has an ancestor on the Dawes Roll of tribal members, then she is eligible for membership in the Cherokee Tribe. Otherwise she is just another white lady.

jn

blackhawknj
10-28-2018, 05:15
She made claims of American Indian ancestry to gain benefits, advance her career, now she's been exposed as a fraud, a poseur. One another someone said if she had just said "This was family lore..."

dryheat
10-28-2018, 08:55
My sister-in-law is a Cody. She's kind of proud of that. She's never shot a buffalo. There's some ancedote that we are related to the Danish nobility. Edward, George and Frederick. That and $5.00(at Starbucks) will buy you a cup of coffee. The woman should be smarter than to work that. Well....

Vern Humphrey
11-01-2018, 01:25
My sister-in-law is a Cody. She's kind of proud of that. She's never shot a buffalo. There's some ancedote that we are related to the Danish nobility. Edward, George and Frederick. That and $5.00(at Starbucks) will buy you a cup of coffee. The woman should be smarter than to work that. Well....

You may remember a dozen years or so ago, there was a "professor" who claimed to be a Cherokee and got all sorts of preferential treatment based on that claim. He even found a group of people claiming to be Cherokee who gave him a certificate as a tribe member.

gpb
11-01-2018, 02:23
Vern:

Are you referring to Ward Leroy Churchill?

http://www.nysun.com/opinion/ward-churchill-exposed/11359/

"Did Mr. Churchill falsely claim to be of Indian descent when he was hired? It turns out that "certain Indian leaders" complained to the university in 1994 that Mr. Churchill had lied on his employment application about his Indian heritage. At that time, the then-chancellor of the Boulder campus decided that the university accepted self-identification as legitimate. "

dryheat
11-01-2018, 03:07
Now days you can be anything you want.

JB White
11-02-2018, 08:39
Now days you can be anything you want.

That's great! When my family emigrated from Germany they first lived in central Texas. Now I can claim Tonkawa heritage!

Further thought. Since I am currently a Chicago area resident I reckon that makes me a descendant of Chief Chicagou too. Take THAT Warren. Woo-woo-woo and all that jazz.

kj47
11-02-2018, 04:18
Since I am a native of Maine, I can be from the Penobscot or Wabanaki Tribes!

Allen
11-02-2018, 04:39
Chickasaw or Seminole for me since I was born in the deep South.

Even my car has a little "injun" in it.

Former Cav
11-03-2018, 11:16
hey I"m a "native American".
I was born in St. Paul, MN.
doesn't matter that my Mom was part Polish and German and my Dad Austrian.
So where was that to apply for all these government "entitlements"?????
oops...............I'm WHITE you say..... oh my!!! :1948: