PDA

View Full Version : No, we don't have any weirdos on this board

barretcreek
10-17-2018, 03:48
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6269051/My-partner-dog-transgender-man-identifies-canine.html

This is a weirdo. And they say they're just folks.

Clark Howard
10-17-2018, 06:10
His doctor, meeting his wife in the grocery, asks,"How is your husband?" Wife says, "Oh, he died." Doc says, "I hope it wasn't the dog food I suggested." "No", says the wife. "He was in the driveway licking himself, and I backed over him by accident."

Vern Humphrey
10-17-2018, 06:59
I'm speechless!

Allen
10-17-2018, 07:47
These "types" usually say they are the normal ones (perhaps in an effort to keep from being committed) and that "we" are the ones who don't fit in. Speaking out against such activity is always called being racist too for liberal support. Guess how they vote.

M1Tommy
10-17-2018, 09:32
It's a dog's life!

Tommy

Sandpebble
10-17-2018, 11:48
Ah yes.. another Daily Mail story ... just a step or two below our own National Enquirer ... which is sometimes quoted by our own President .

.... and then.... there is Fake News

Vern Humphrey
10-17-2018, 03:15
And he wonders why serious people won't talk to him.:icon_scratch:

Sandpebble
10-17-2018, 04:36
And he wonders why serious people won't talk to him.:icon_scratch:

Wth all due respect... Sir.... a question if I may .

Are you trying to say that the Daily Mail is a legitimate bona fide news outlet ?

Or are you trying to say that the President has never quoted the National Enquirer ...?

Vern Humphrey
10-17-2018, 04:38
I'm not trying to say anything to you.

Sandpebble
10-17-2018, 04:57
It was a simple question Vern... not a fight or an arguement .

I'm sorry Sir ..... you do need to get past your fear of an opposing view point

Reeferman
10-17-2018, 06:24
And people wonder why animals either eat or abandon their young when they know something is wrong with them.

S.A. Boggs
10-19-2018, 03:36
Wth all due respect... Sir.... a question if I may .

Are you trying to say that the Daily Mail is a legitimate bona fide news outlet ?

Or are you trying to say that the President has never quoted the National Enquirer ...?

Pebbles, slow down and read what Vern said not in what you are trying to read into it.
Sam

Mark in Ottawa
10-19-2018, 12:48
I suppose that it could be worse. I seem to recall an article a few years ago about a young woman in the UK who was in love with her tractor and wanted to marry it. Apparently being in love with inanimate objects is a recognized mental affliction.

Sandpebble
10-19-2018, 03:50
Pebbles, slow down and read what Vern said not in what you are trying to read into it.
Sam

I did ... so I'll repeat it ...

{ Wth all due respect... Sir.... a question if I may .

Are you trying to say that the Daily Mail is a legitimate bona fide news outlet ? Or are you trying to say that the President has never quoted the National Enquirer ...? }

I would suggest Sam you consider taking your own advice ..... go back and read.... try to comprehehnd

S.A. Boggs
10-20-2018, 03:50
I did ... so I'll repeat it ...

{ Wth all due respect... Sir.... a question if I may .

Are you trying to say that the Daily Mail is a legitimate bona fide news outlet ? Or are you trying to say that the President has never quoted the National Enquirer ...? }

I would suggest Sam you consider taking your own advice ..... go back and read.... try to comprehehnd

Pebbles, I believe that there is still much you and I need to understand about communicating with each other.
Sam