PDA

View Full Version : Hillary to Satan. "you said i'd WIN"!

nupo
11-24-2018, 12:52
Satan to Hillary. "you said you had a soul".

Roadkingtrax
11-24-2018, 12:54
Satan to Hillary. "you said you had a soul".

What's the temperature in St. Petersburg today?

S.A. Boggs
11-24-2018, 01:04
What's the temperature in St. Petersburg today?

???:icon_scratch:
Sam

Roadkingtrax
11-24-2018, 01:17
???:icon_scratch:
Sam

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

dryheat
12-04-2018, 09:00
I don't get the connection. It's not overwhelming me with thoughts of voting for Trump. No,wait,he has already won. nupo looks Cyrillic?

lyman
12-05-2018, 07:31
Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.
"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.
Who has a question?"

A different boy -- Kenneth -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Kenneth" he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?
"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
"And, fifth -- where's Johnny?"

JB White
12-05-2018, 10:12
Trump was indeed the lesser of the three evils...by a long shot.

https://pics.me.me/hillary-clinton-you-mean-satan-inapantsuit-com-18049362.png http://images.dailykos.com/images/313161/story_image/hillar-or-satan-meme.png?1476625628https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RWUCCTm8hSs/hqdefault.jpg

Allen
12-05-2018, 11:20
Trump was indeed the lesser of the three evils...by a long shot.

That IS how we usually vote but I never saw Trump this way. He is the first president since Regan that I actually wanted in office. All the other elections I voted for the lessor of the 2 evils.

Trump the man or individual---not so hot.

Trump the president---greatest ever.

JB White
12-05-2018, 01:00
I saw Trump as a loose cannon in spite of him saying the right things. I knew if he were elected the Dems would demonize and stall every inch of the way without even looking at what might be good.
I do believe if Trump ran as a Dem and won, the same man, same policies wouldn't be going through all this now. He got my vote because I lean conservative and I was in the ABH* camp as so many were.

* Anybody But Hillary

Former Cav
12-05-2018, 01:57
BEST President in my life.
and HE has a pair !!! Nice to see that for a change.
About time we "level" the free trade playing field!!!
and YES, I voted for him.

Allen
12-05-2018, 02:27
A loose cannon is exactly what we needed then and now the way this country has been flushed down the sewer. Trump has not said a single thing that I can think of that we all didn't already know or suspect. It's just good to hear someone in authority acknowledge our concerns and start moving in a different direction from the over-reach lawlessness administration of the past. Plus look at all the corruption he is uncovering. A loose cannon is better any day in my book than one who works for some other country or someone who does absolutely nothing.

Roadkingtrax
12-05-2018, 02:31
A loose cannon is exactly what we needed then and now the way this country has been flushed down the sewer. Trump has not said a single thing that I can think of that we all didn't already know or suspect. It's just good to hear someone in authority acknowledge our concerns and start moving in a different direction from the over-reach lawlessness administration of the past. Plus look at all the corruption he is uncovering. A loose cannon is better any day in my book than one who works for some other country or someone who does absolutely nothing.

Internet hour in the rec room!

Greyjoy
12-05-2018, 03:32
Hillary to Satan: But you said, I'll win.
Satan: i didn't think trump would win the primaries.

Johnny P
12-05-2018, 04:34
Don't remember where, but on one of the endless TV shows someone said that if we could just get Trump' words to come out of Obama's mouth the Dims would love it.

Allen
12-05-2018, 07:58
Don't remember where, but on one of the endless TV shows someone said that if we could just get Trump' words to come out of Obama's mouth the Dims would love it.

The dims would love anything coming out of obama. I don't think it is limited to his mouth.

Greyjoy
12-05-2018, 09:02
The dims would love anything coming out of obama. I don't think it is limited to his mouth.

They would love him Even if he Openly invite terrorist to Nuke us and slaughter millions of American. As usual, they'll Blame someone else.