PDA

View Full Version : Swedish CG63 action screw torque specs

Busterman
12-07-2018, 05:46
I'm getting my CG63 cleaned up and ready for the CMP matches I shoot regularly and possibly 600 yard mid-range matches. Can anyone provide accurate information on torque specs for the action screws? I have installed hex head screws to get a better front to rear match but need the right specs. I've read a variety of info that says 35 inch pounds to 60 inch pounds. If I can't get good specs I will hand tighten and then go to the torque wrench for a click more.
Thanks, Don

usmc69
12-08-2018, 07:06
I'm getting my CG63 cleaned up and ready for the CMP matches I shoot regularly and possibly 600 yard mid-range matches. Can anyone provide accurate information on torque specs for the action screws? I have installed hex head screws to get a better front to rear match but need the right specs. I've read a variety of info that says 35 inch pounds to 60 inch pounds. If I can't get good specs I will hand tighten and then go to the torque wrench for a click more.
Thanks, Don

I have one, but never torqued my stock screws, just hand tightened. Try these folks, pretty knowledgeable there: https://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Swedish-Military-Firearms-Forum HTH

Busterman
12-08-2018, 07:14
Thanks, I'll try gunboards.