PDA

View Full Version : My Schlong

Ken The Kanuck
12-19-2018, 09:10
> My Schlong

>

> We were watching a Discovery Channel special about a West African black tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long. When the male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the Penis to 24 inches.

>

>

>

> Later that evening as I was getting out of the shower, my wife looked at me and said, "How about we try the African String-and-Weight procedure?" I reluctantly agreed and we tied a string and a weight to my penis.

>

>

>

> A few days later, my wife asked me, "How is our little Tribal experiment coming along?"

>

> "Well, it looks like we're about halfway there," I replied.

>

> "Wow, you mean it's grown to 12 inches?”

>

> "No, it's turned black."

7.62match
12-19-2018, 09:18
Ken LOL you made my morning.

bdm
12-19-2018, 12:14
That was funny the punch line was the best

Dan Shapiro
12-19-2018, 12:26
LMAO!

Clark Howard
12-19-2018, 06:12
Where have you been hiding, Ken? I hope the xxxxxxx haven't got you down. Regards, Clark

Ken The Kanuck
12-19-2018, 06:16
Where have you been hiding, Ken? I hope the xxxxxxx haven't got you down. Regards, Clark

Hi Clark,

Unfortunately you are some what correct, I have long enjoyed this site with the great guys who post here. It is fun and informative, life is too short for become embroiled in the endless pissing matches. I often read but have decided to reduce my posting in fear that someone will want to pick a fight over what I write. But what could possibly be wrong with posting instructions on how to increase your manhood to 24"?

There is still much pleasure to be had from reading and interacting with those who enjoy life, thanks to all here who provide that pleasure.

Also I would like to wish all who visit here and enable us to visit this fine forum a very Merry Christmas and I hope that 2019 is the best year to date to you.

KTK

Allen
12-19-2018, 06:56
Merry Christmas and I hope that 2019 is the best year to date to you.

Right back at you.

Keep us updated on your Tribal experiment.

togor
12-19-2018, 07:17
Nice joke, Ken! Funny!

Major Tom
12-20-2018, 05:03
I will tell that at our Christmas parties. If I can remember it.

kj47
12-20-2018, 06:46
I have to tell that one at the Xmas party. that is a good one.