PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps we can help Red.

Ken The Kanuck
01-07-2019, 01:03
I figure it is always best to keep care of your own.

With Red's problem with the Granddaughters dog maybe we can all help. I am willing to toss in a hundred bucks, is anyone else willing to help out.

KTK

RED
01-10-2019, 03:40
I figure it is always best to keep care of your own.

With Red's problem with the Granddaughters dog maybe we can all help. I am willing to toss in a hundred bucks, is anyone else willing to help out.

KTK

Thanks Ken... The money is not a problem and I absolutely appreciate the offer. The problem is my brain tells me the damn dog is not worth the money but my heart says anything I can do for my grand daughter is...

Allen
01-10-2019, 04:01
And your grand daughter will always remember you tried or did save her puppy instead of having it put down. While kids get over the loss of a pet they don't forget them. As we get to the age we are now there won't be too many opportunities to leave lasting fond memories for our family to remember. If the dog was old and in bad health it would be a different case but it's a pup and has it's already short life ahead of it. Being young the dog will have a better chance of healing too.

Now that I'm retired and have the time to spend with animals I think of them way differently than before. I see their personalities much better now and see where the expression "man's best friend" came from.