PDA

View Full Version : WTS Russian M44 and British Enfield No4 Mk2

sport10990
02-27-2019, 07:44
M44: The M44 is a 1946 dated receiver and tang. The rifle is forced match on the bolt, butt plate, and floor plate. It does have an import stamp on the receiver. The biggest thing this rifle has going for it is the bore. The rifle does not look as if it was shot much or any at all. The bolt face is still completely silver with no remnants of shooting. The bore is an absolute mirror with very strong rifling. The rifle itself shoots very well. It should a little low and a little left, but with a front sight tool, this could be remedied. Attached is a target I shot at. I was shooting at the center so you can see the low and left, but again, can be fixed. The groupings of this rifle seem to be better than what other people get with these rifles. The rifle was properly cleaned after being shot. Only pictures I have right now that I could find are the ones I took when I originally bought it, but I can get more when I get home if you'd like. Asking $375 plus shipping.

No4 Mk2: British Enfield No4 Mk2. From my research, this appears to be an early No4 Mk2. All serials match on the rifle and has what I would call a very good bore. It's not the brightest, but does have some shine to it with strong rifling (I haven't looked at it in a long time so I will check again when I get home.) I have been able to hit steel out to 500 yards with this rifle so it is a good shooter. Rifle will come with a spike bayonet and sheath. I can send more photos of the rifle when I get home if you'd like. Asking $800 plus shipping.

Pics:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FlyEmxH