PDA

View Full Version : Did you

S.A. Boggs
03-18-2019, 12:24
Ever have so many irons in the fire as things to do that you didn't know which one to pull out first? There are so many avenue of approach on the remodeling that I am torn on which one to do first, so will toss a coin to see which one gets "nailed". Wish I had a job to go to so that I could rest up!:icon_redface:
Sam

dryheat
03-18-2019, 02:16
Ever have so many irons in the fire as things to do that you didn't know which one to pull out first? There are so many avenue of approach on the remodeling that I am torn on which one to do first, so will toss a coin to see which one gets "nailed". Wish I had a job to go to so that I could rest up!:icon_redface:
Sam
Wish I had a job to go to so I could rest up.- You earn't the first to say that.
Not that I was working all that hard(retired), but I was having wine at lunch; that was a little too French and I knew it. I decided to go back to work. I perused the wanted pages and interviewed for a few jobs. As luck would have it(and I'm lucky sort of) I found a job at a great co. just before the Great Recession when no one wanted a lowly job like custodian. I worked there for longer than I thought I would. We will all probably drop in the middle of....Have you written your will? Never mind the big production of your funeral.

free1954
03-18-2019, 02:58
Sam

just don't pull them all out at once. go to basics. which one needs to be done first?