PDA

View Full Version : Heel spur hero is really a MORAN

blackhawk2
01-17-2020, 03:02
That what Tillerson said about scum bag.....After the heel spur hero called the assembled generals a bunch of dopes and babies....Mattis was silent, as was Dunford.... John, why are we here at the USS Arizona….Really.... I have to give Putin another blow j*b....It has been a while....That is all he is good for....What is he going to do about the latest Pentagon cover up....Is he going to punish Iran....Or is he a Pus*y....

lyman
01-17-2020, 03:39
what's a moran?

Gun Smoke
01-17-2020, 04:03
what's a moran?

Troll language.

Roadkingtrax
01-17-2020, 04:51
what's a moran?

Think he meant moron, or it was an active demonstration.

togor
01-17-2020, 05:28
Not all gun guys love '45 apparently.

lyman
01-17-2020, 05:29
Think he meant moron, or it was an active demonstration.

I know,,,,:icon_lol:

Gun Smoke
01-18-2020, 07:57
They can't all be great military generals and hero's like bill clinton and barrack obama.

lyman
01-18-2020, 11:56
we had a delegate from NOVA named Moran,

he was basically a liberal talking suit,,, not much brainpower,

his nickname was delegate Moron,

Sunray
01-19-2020, 10:37
Went to grade school with a guy named Moran. Tall guy, easily 2 feet or more taller than me, who thought it'd help playing floor hockey against my team. I was under him(big guy vs my not being big) trying to block me. I spun and back handed into the goal.
Oh and a bone spur where one's Achilles tendon meets the heel bone hurts like an SOB.

Vern Humphrey
01-19-2020, 01:49
what's a moran?

The guy who wrote that post.:evil6:

- - - Updated - - -

They can't all be great military generals and hero's like bill clinton and barrack obama.

Bill is our most decorated President. He has genital herpes, the Lesion of Dishonor.

blackhawknj
01-19-2020, 02:59
Heel spur hero ? in In WWII champion bodybuilder and strongman Dan Lurie went for his pre-induction physical-and was declared 4-F. Heart murmur. I saw several people receive medical discharges when I was in BCT at Fort Dix Summer of 1967 and I knew several people who tried to enlist and were rejected for seemingly minor health problems. Selective Service was often pretty selective, no earache and stomach cramp/ special diet battalions like the Wehrmacht had in France in 1944.
Don't recall Obama's conflicts the military brass being publicized, then again he made his contempt the military clear. I note in 2010 when the vote to allow homosexuals to serve came, there was a letter/petition signed by 1,000 retired flag officers urging no change in existing policy-how much publicity did that receive ?

togor
01-19-2020, 03:05
Trump didn't actually have an issue. It was a fabricated diagnosis by a friendly doc who rented space in one of Fred's buildings.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 03:53
Trump didn't actually have an issue. It was a fabricated diagnosis by a friendly doc who rented space in one of Fred's buildings.

What was bill clinton's excuse? Obama's?

togor
01-19-2020, 04:01
What was bill clinton's excuse? Obama's?

Whadabout Clinton? That's the rebuttal? No draft in Obama's time.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 04:06
Whadabout Clinton? That's the rebuttal? No draft in Obama's time.

ENGLISH: What was bill clinton's excuse for not serving in the military?????

ENGLISH: What was obama's excuse for not serving in the military????

I realize you have a very limited vocabulary beyond "bone spur".

You can't even spell moron.

togor
01-19-2020, 04:33
Bone spurs refers to keeping out of the draft, not necessarily serving. I am yet to hear the interview where Trump said he wanted to enlist but was rejected by the military doctors and lost his appeal. Do try to keep focus.

Bill Clinton's story is a long one. No doubt he pulled as many strings as he could until the lottery came along and he drew a high number.

The difference I see between Clinton and Trump is that Clinton had to work the angles himself, and benefitted from being a good student. Trump's old man just fixed it for him.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 04:39
SO ?????

and no mention of obama huh?

lyman
01-19-2020, 04:44
no draft in kenya?

Vern Humphrey
01-19-2020, 04:47
no draft in kenya?

By George, I think you broke the code!

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 04:56
Gun Smoke I'm sure has his DD214...lol.

togor
01-19-2020, 04:58
SO ?????

and no mention of obama huh?

Obama didn't enlist, faced no draft. What of it? You would feel no different about Obama one way or the other if he was a veteran or not.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 04:59
Gun Smoke I'm sure has his DD214...lol.

So togor got backed into a corner and couldn't save face so he used roadking to reply. Next time try Oscars, sandpebble, blackhawk2 or some of the others.

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:00
So togor got backed into a corner and couldn't save face so he used roadking to reply. Next time try Oscars, sandpebble, blackhawk2 or some of the others.

Calling for a bunch of men? So you were a Navy man?

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:02
no draft in kenya?

He doesn't want to acknowledge that I never said draft but Kenya would certainly disqualify him from enlisting.... here.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling for a bunch of men? So you were a Navy man?

Don't worry about me and like I said before I'm not giving you info so you can write it down just to use as toward insults later.

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:03
Can Gun Smoke find Kenya on a map?

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:09
Obama didn't enlist, faced no draft. What of it? You would feel no different about Obama one way or the other if he was a veteran or not.

So, according to you unless you're drafted a person never really serves in the armed forces.

You're right about obama though, he's a POS, he sucks, he's a muslim, he's an illegal (just ask his brother).

- - - Updated - - -

Can Gun Smoke find Kenya on a map?

Certainly no problem for you. Just step outside.

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:11
Gun Smoke has ODS.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:12
Gun Smoke has ODS.

Crickets chirping

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:13
Gun Smoke has tinnitus.

togor
01-19-2020, 05:15
Geeze, GS

Everyone knows heel spurs refers to Trump's draft dodge. If you wanted to segue to military service in general by other former Presidents then you should have been clearer about it, including why you asked in the first place. Clearly the people who voted for Trump didn't care about his draft status, so why care about the others? Rhetorical question, no need to answer.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:15
Gun Smoke has tinnitus.

Roadkingtrax will say absolutely anything to get in the last word.

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:18
Absolutely Anything!

- - - Updated - - -

Geeze, GS

Everyone knows heel spurs refers to Trump's draft dodge. If you wanted to segue to military service in general by other former Presidents then you should have been clearer about it, including why you asked in the first place. Clearly the people who voted for Trump didn't care about his draft status, so why care about the others? Rhetorical question, no need to answer.

He's practicing Whataboutism. I'm happy Trump was a chicken for Vietnam.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:19
Geeze, GS

So why do YOU bring it up? Over and over and over. At least Trump had an excuse and maybe a medical excuse. A simple xray will show a calcium deposit (spur).

Again, what was clintons excuse for avoiding the draft? He wasn't born in Kenya you know.

lyman
01-19-2020, 05:20
He doesn't want to acknowledge that I never said draft but Kenya would certainly disqualify him from enlisting.... here.

\.

sure about that?

likely a kenyan could,, maybe,

togor
01-19-2020, 05:21
This thread is about a Heel Spur Hero. That's a draft issue.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:23
Geeze, GS

Everyone knows heel spurs refers to Trump's draft dodge.

NO. You are the only one who ever mentions it.

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:24
Gun Smoke sounds like he had bone spurs too, have a heart Togor.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:25
This thread is about a Heel Spur Hero. That's a draft issue.

Well, you started it and you're the only one who ever mentions it. Get used to Trump, he's in for 5 more years of American prosperity.

lyman
01-19-2020, 05:25

togor
01-19-2020, 05:26
NO. You are the only one who ever mentions it.

You're wrong.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:26

Thanks

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:27
:evil6:

togor
01-19-2020, 05:27
Gun Smoke sounds like he had bone spurs too, have a heart Togor.

He's an ornery cuss, or at least playing one online.

Gun Smoke
01-19-2020, 05:41
I DO believe the moderator politely stated for this thread to end.

Roadkingtrax
01-19-2020, 05:50
He's an ornery cuss, or at least playing one online.

Playing is right. His recent arrival corresponded with the departure of one or two other ornery folks. Nature does not like a vacuum, and sees fit to fill it quickly.

P.S. Sorry about your Packers.

rayg
01-20-2020, 02:38
Gentlemen, Togor and his other names gets "his" jollies off harassing you guys as long as you take his bait.

Gun Smoke
01-20-2020, 05:32
Gentlemen, Togor and his other names gets "his" jollies off harassing you guys as long as you take his bait.

We know. I like to see him backed into a corner though. That's when the dumbest nonsense comments are made by him. He is sooooo transparent.

Roadkingtrax
01-20-2020, 06:03
I'd love for someone to prove the duplicate accounts.

togor
01-20-2020, 05:13
We know. I like to see him backed into a corner though. That's when the dumbest nonsense comments are made by him. He is sooooo transparent.

One of the great things about America is that people can speak their minds. I've watched a lot of Trump supporters in the last three years stay silent while some pretty objectionable stuff went down, because they didn't want to risk any daylight between them and the base. Some guys just don't feel the need to get with that program, and you seem to have taken it upon yourself to crack the whip on them. I don't think you have the chops for it but good luck trying.

Gun Smoke
01-20-2020, 05:18
One of the great things about America is that people can speak their minds. I've watched a lot of Trump supporters in the last three years stay silent while some pretty objectionable stuff went down, because they didn't want to risk any daylight between them and the base. Some guys just don't feel the need to get with that program, and you seem to have taken it upon yourself to crack the whip on them. I don't think you have the chops for it but good luck trying.

It really doesn't matter what you think.

Roadkingtrax
01-20-2020, 05:29
https://i.imgflip.com/3mpji0.jpg

Gun Smoke
01-20-2020, 05:34
I'm glad you agree.

Roadkingtrax
01-20-2020, 05:37
I would agree you are conspiratorial, but that's of little consequence to the reality of things. So, I say to you...put up, or shut up. :)

Gun Smoke
01-20-2020, 05:50
I see you still think you own the forum.

Roadkingtrax
01-20-2020, 05:51
Crickets, your default reply when you know you are being a :eusa_liar:

Gun Smoke
01-20-2020, 05:53
As soon as I find the handle I'll be flushing you.

Roadkingtrax
01-20-2020, 05:54
Sounds like Christmas is coming early for me! :)

togor
01-20-2020, 06:44
As soon as I find the handle I'll be flushing you.

Who thinks they own the forum now?

lyman
01-20-2020, 06:54
Who thinks they own the forum now?

you think that was what he meant?

togor
01-20-2020, 07:18
you think that was what he meant?

Maybe he's capable of layering multiple meanings. Scheiße is never far from his thoughts.

dryheat
01-20-2020, 10:53
Ya'll are fairly good at slapping each other around on line. Nothing new. Get around the multiples. It's a small world here on Culver's. There is no duplication, it's imaginative.

RED
01-21-2020, 07:27
According to the xxxxxxxx anybody that had deferments and/or wasn't in the military between 1965 and 1973 is a "Moran," and a draft dodger. The truth is that only about 3% of those who served during the Vietnam Conflict actually saw combat. Tens of millions of Americans received draft deferments and that includes me. (1.) I was enrolled in college. (2.) I was married. (3.) I had a dependent child. With all that I still volunteered and served 5 years 8 months continuous active duty from 1967 - 1973.

The xxxxxxx hail Bill Clinton as a hero but he actually not only dodged the draft but flaunted that accomplishment. Trump had deferments as well, but is that why he wasn't drafted? The answer to that is maybe, maybe it was because of his medical deferment, or was it because he was enrolled in college, or because his daddy pulled some strings. In any event the liars, cheats, thieves and cowards we call the xxxxxxx claim they know things that they don't have a clue about.

BTW. No matter if Trump had served, we would have still probably lost because of the xxxxxxx of the 1960's.

togor
01-21-2020, 08:47
And thus concludes today's tour through Red's hall of funhouse mirrors. As always a revelation.

rayg
01-22-2020, 03:40
Children, children. Behave ....

jon_norstog
01-23-2020, 01:31
Not all gun guys love '45 apparently.

Guess not. My own thought is you can dislike the occupant - he/she is fair game - but you should show respect for the Office of President as well as for the overall scheme of governance outlined in the Constitution.

jn

k arga
01-23-2020, 02:36
Thank you jon. A breath of fresh air with all the crap that's been going on here.
kurt

Vern Humphrey
01-23-2020, 02:56
I remember I was on a plane in uniform and a stewardess asked me how I felt about Carter letting the draft dodgers come home. I didn't. But I said, "He's the President, and I obey orders."

Roadkingtrax
01-23-2020, 03:15
I remember I was on a plane in uniform and a stewardess asked me how I felt about Carter letting the draft dodgers come home. I didn't. But I said, "He's the President, and I obey orders."

You were in uniform.

blackhawknj
01-23-2020, 03:48
Gun guys often don't like each other-fudds, anyone ? I recall an article in American Rifleman where one range manager , in effort to attract younger shooters, families, etc., banished a lot of old timers until they learned their manners. I hit the Big 70 last September, believe me there's a lot of "Senior Citizens" and "mature adults" who need a trip or two to the woodshed.
It's part of the Liberals/Leftists agenda to abolish 1st Amendment rights along with the 2nd's.

Brad in Idaho
01-25-2020, 10:57
Served in the Navy from January '65 to December '67 (kiddy cruise). Never applied for a deferment from the draft, enlisted just before I turned 18 to fulfill my military obligation. I never was sent to Vietnam and have never claimed to be a Vietnam Vet. I have great respect for anyone who served there. I lost classmates and one good friend in that war. I also had friends who actively sought deferments from being drafted. I can't say I didn't have some negative thoughts about that, but I didn't condemn them for it. One of my best lifelong friends refused induction and went to trial for it. Of course he was in a San Francisco court, so he got a slap on the hand (community service). I understood his anti-war sentiments and even though I didn't agree with them at the time, we remained friends. At least he didn't flee the country, he stayed and faced the consequences of his action.

Over the years I have mellowed some about those who received deferments from the draft. I don't condemn them for doing so, the laws at the time provided for deferments and what they did was legal even if I didn't agree with some of their motivations for doing so. Those who fled out of the country are a different matter in my mind. I thought they should have never been allowed back. They made a choice.

So, I don't have a problem with President Trump getting a medical deferment for "bone spurs" or any other reason any more than I would with anyone else. This long windy thread about it accomplishes nothing other than letting people argue with each other without possibility of anyones mind being changed. IMO guys, GIVE IT A REST. P.S. Moderator, why isn't this thread on the Political Forum?

lyman
01-25-2020, 11:13
P.S. Moderator, why isn't this thread on the Political Forum?

because I cannot move it

Brad in Idaho
01-26-2020, 08:21
because I cannot move it

Just wondered...

S.A. Boggs
01-28-2020, 08:55
because I cannot move it

Got a 4 wheel drive truck and trailer if that would help any, you pay for the gas.
Sam

RED
01-28-2020, 09:19
Served in the Navy from January '65 to December '67 (kiddy cruise). Never applied for a deferment from the draft, enlisted just before I turned 18 to fulfill my military obligation. I never was sent to Vietnam and have never claimed to be a Vietnam Vet. I have great respect for anyone who served there. I lost classmates and one good friend in that war. I also had friends who actively sought deferments from being drafted. I can't say I didn't have some negative thoughts about that, but I didn't condemn them for it. One of my best lifelong friends refused induction and went to trial for it. Of course he was in a San Francisco court, so he got a slap on the hand (community service). I understood his anti-war sentiments and even though I didn't agree with them at the time, we remained friends. At least he didn't flee the country, he stayed and faced the consequences of his action.

Over the years I have mellowed some about those who received deferments from the draft. I don't condemn them for doing so, the laws at the time provided for deferments and what they did was legal even if I didn't agree with some of their motivations for doing so. Those who fled out of the country are a different matter in my mind. I thought they should have never been allowed back. They made a choice.
So, I don't have a problem with President Trump getting a medical deferment for "bone spurs" or any other reason any more than I would with anyone else. This long windy thread about it accomplishes nothing other than letting people argue with each other without possibility of anyones mind being changed. IMO guys, GIVE IT A REST. P.S. Moderator, why isn't this thread on the Political Forum?

You are wrong. If my memory is correct, you didn't have to "apply" for determent. It was issued to those who qualified. I had three deferments and never applied for one. Millions of draft aged men received deferments and Trump was no exception. Tens of thousands of draft aged men volluntered... The real draft dodgers like Bill Clinton violated the law. Trump didn't.

blackhawk2
01-31-2020, 06:34
So Red, He is still your heel spur hero....I bet you feel pretty proud of him....

togor
02-01-2020, 05:48
You are wrong. If my memory is correct, you didn't have to "apply" for determent. It was issued to those who qualified. I had three deferments and never applied for one. Millions of draft aged men received deferments and Trump was no exception. Tens of thousands of draft aged men volluntered... The real draft dodgers like Bill Clinton violated the law. Trump didn't.

Red, getting a favorable diagnosis from a sympathetic doctor isn't draft evasion? You think that note just fell out of the sky? If you want to Obama's transcripts, I want to see that X-ray.

Vern Humphrey
02-01-2020, 07:16
So Red, He is still your heel spur hero....I bet you feel pretty proud of him....

If you feel Trump did wrong, tell us about YOUR service in Viet Nam.

blackhawknj
02-02-2020, 02:25
Yes, a bogus medical deferment written by a long dead doctor, medical records that are buried somewhere-if they still exist.
Here's a challenge to the Lefties-we'll start pressuring Trump to release those records if they will pressure Warren Buffet to release his tax forms to back up his claim that his secretary pays more in taxes than he does.

togor
02-03-2020, 11:08
Yes, a bogus medical deferment written by a long dead doctor, medical records that are buried somewhere-if they still exist.
Here's a challenge to the Lefties-we'll start pressuring Trump to release those records if they will pressure Warren Buffet to release his tax forms to back up his claim that his secretary pays more in taxes than he does.

Thank you for at least acknowledging the obvious about Trump's spurs. Personally I'd be in favor of more rich guy transparency across the board. Any ideas how we can bring that about?

Gun Smoke
02-03-2020, 11:42
At least Trump had an excuse, legitimate or not. It's really none of your nor our business.

Real problem or not it's more than Clinton had to avoid the draft and Obama never enlisted at all, even in peace times.

togor
02-03-2020, 02:00
At least Trump had an excuse, legitimate or not. It's really none of your nor our business.

Real problem or not it's more than Clinton had to avoid the draft and Obama never enlisted at all, even in peace times.

What is the difference between Obama not enlisting and Trump having a bogus doctor's note? If prior service by a POTUS is that important to you then the same should go for Trump's note.

blackhawknj
02-03-2020, 02:41
Makes me wonder what the issue-was Trump's deferment legitimate due a genuine problem or was it a scam ? In 1943 the Army declared Bodybuilding Champion Dan Lurie 4-F due to heart murmurs, I knew plenty of people who tried to enlist in the 1960s and were rejected, we had several in my BCT company in 1967 get medical discharges.

Gun Smoke
02-03-2020, 03:28
What is the difference between Obama not enlisting and Trump having a bogus doctor's note? If prior service by a POTUS is that important to you then the same should go for Trump's note.

This is exactly what I should be asking YOU since you bring Trumps bone spur issue up nearly every day. Enough to where you should call yourself "Bone Spur" instead of togor (whatever that means).

EVERY day its the bone spur or tax returns. NEVER a mention of Clinton or Obama not serving. SO: If it's SOOOOOOOOOO important to you why not mention every one?

togor
02-03-2020, 04:16
Makes me wonder what the issue-was Trump's deferment legitimate due a genuine problem or was it a scam ? In 1943 the Army declared Bodybuilding Champion Dan Lurie 4-F due to heart murmurs, I knew plenty of people who tried to enlist in the 1960s and were rejected, we had several in my BCT company in 1967 get medical discharges.

Now that you mention it...

Anyone remember how flat feet were treated by the services? My dad had 'em, and they took him in the AAF in March '45. But he said those feet of his would have kept him out of the infantry.

I have more or less the same condition, and it didn't hurt me in track & field, including distance running. But I needed the right shoe or otherwise I had problems.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what I should be asking YOU since you bring Trumps bone spur issue up nearly every day. Enough to where you should call yourself "Bone Spur" instead of togor (whatever that means).

EVERY day its the bone spur or tax returns. NEVER a mention of Clinton or Obama not serving. SO: If it's SOOOOOOOOOO important to you why not mention every one?

I am asking you to explain your principle. That's a reasonable request but instead you turn the tables on me. I am actually less blinded by my distaste of Trump--I can state things he's done alright--than you are in your unswerving adulation of him. Americans shouldn't adore their politicians that much in my opinion. Hold a little back so as to keep 'em in line.

Gun Smoke
02-03-2020, 05:08
I am asking you to explain your principle. That's a reasonable request but instead you turn the tables on me.

My question to you stands. YOU are the one twisting things. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The military was satisfied with his circumstances so what business is it of yours?

The IRS is satisfied with Trumps taxes so what business is it of yours and why bring up both subjects every single day?

togor
02-03-2020, 05:47
Wait so one bar for Trump, and another bar for Clinton? Or Obama? LOL

It's not the job of the IRS to vet POTUS's tax returns for public/private conflicts of interest. Come on, that is beginning level government ethics.

I can actually cut Trump some slack on not divesting. Family business, finding a buyer is tough. But... failing to come clean on who Trump Inc. is into and for how much.... that's a disservice to the country. He could still be the same President he is now, just with us knowing the score at Trump Inc. Literally nothing stopping that.

blackhawknj
02-03-2020, 06:51
When he ran for the Senate here in NJ and then for the governorship Jon "Crash" Corzine-a Goldman Sachs alumnus- refused to release his tax returns, refused to release even a summary of them, and the Democrats said nothing. Joe Biden described him as our "go to guy" for economic advice and supposedly he was under consideration as a Secretary of the Treasury in the second Obama Administration. Then the employees and investors of MF Global found out what a savvy businessman he was.

rayg
02-04-2020, 03:24
togor
"Trump didn't actually have an issue. It was a fabricated diagnosis by a friendly doc who rented space in one of Fred's buildings."

Your talk about Trump having a bogus medical deferment...Please show proof it was bogus or move on...That claim is getting old with out any proof...

togor
02-04-2020, 09:02
Ray I sound like a Birther, right? I admit that absent the X-rays, it's a circumstantial case. A strong one, but circumstantial. However, in the Jouster Court of Public Opinion, people have been convicted on much less.

Gun Smoke
02-04-2020, 10:20
Ray I sound like a Birther, right?

No, you sound like a stuck record.

"bone spur","bone spur","bone spur","bone spur","bone spur"

"tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns",

togor
02-04-2020, 10:57
No, you sound like a stuck record.

"tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns",

Nice....kinda captures the essence of the guy in a rhythmic way!

Gun Smoke
02-04-2020, 11:06
Nice....kinda captures the essence of the guy in a rhythmic way!

You can never admit you have nothing to say.

S.A. Boggs
02-04-2020, 11:39

Togey does it in such a kind way, have to give him credit for that.
Sam

lyman
02-04-2020, 12:40
. Americans shouldn't adore their politicians that much in my opinion. Hold a little back so as to keep 'em in line.

remember the Kennedy's?

and similar if not more adoration, at least in the media and some social circles, Obama,

- - - Updated - - -

Ray I sound like a Birther, right? I admit that absent the X-rays, it's a circumstantial case. A strong one, but circumstantial. However, in the Jouster Court of Public Opinion, people have been convicted on much less.

only because folks like you post this stuff up and talk it to death thinking it will become fact,

if you cannot post a link to prove it, ,then why bother?

Vern Humphrey
02-04-2020, 12:53

Dorothy said to the Scarecrow, "If you have no brains, how can you talk?"

And the Scarecrow replied, "I don't know. But some people who have no brains do a lot of talking, don't they?"

rayg
02-05-2020, 05:11
remember the Kennedy's?

and similar if not more adoration, at least in the media and some social circles, Obama,

- - - Updated - - -

only because folks like you post this stuff up and talk it to death thinking it will become fact,

if you cannot post a link to prove it, ,then why bother?

You should be doing what you post, prove it..As in the court of law, the burden of proof is on the accuser, (you), to prove he had no bone spurs.. If you can't, drop it, you're only wasting your breath. and our time..

As said already Quoted, You sound like a stuck record.

"tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns",....LOL

lyman
02-05-2020, 06:06
You should be doing what you post, prove it..As in the court of law, the burden of proof is on the accuser, (you), to prove he had no bone spurs.. If you can't, drop it, you're only wasting your breath. and our time..

As said already Quoted, You sound like a stuck record.

"tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns", "tax returns",....LOL

thinking you quoted the wrong person ray,

I could care less about spurs or not

rayg
02-05-2020, 06:17
Ha, ha, I sure did. This should have been for Togor...Sorry,

Gun Smoke
02-05-2020, 06:32
Ha, ha, I sure did. This should have been for Togor...Sorry,

We knew what you meant though. Most of us here are not MORANS.

rayg
02-05-2020, 07:24
Morans....lol,

Brad in Idaho
02-11-2020, 10:47

You may not have had to apply for a medical deferment, but I thought for a student deferment, or consciences objector status you had to apply and provide some proof of being a student or membership in a religious sect that forbade military service. If I remember right you could appeal a 1A classification. It's a long time ago, so...

Vern Humphrey
02-11-2020, 11:18
You may not have had to apply for a medical deferment, but I thought for a student deferment, or consciences objector status you had to apply and provide some proof of being a student or membership in a religious sect that forbade military service. If I remember right you could appeal a 1A classification. It's a long time ago, so...

It varied -- if you reported for your physical and were found not fit, you were exempt without application. If you were married (one ground for deferment instituted by Kennedy), in college, and so on, you had to apply.