PDA

View Full Version : Heil Hitler....Trump at his best

blackhawk2
02-13-2020, 03:10
So Red, tell us how you feel about your Hitler bud siphoning aircraft funding for your wall....regards...alex

RED
02-13-2020, 03:25
Stupid question... What aircraft? When? What are the consequence of the lost funding.

Last question. When did you decide to join the anti American traitors we call the xxxxxxx or JJ's?

togor
02-13-2020, 03:47
Are they calling it The Sigfried Line now?

m1ashooter
02-13-2020, 04:23
Gentleman I'm not Red but a student of air warfare. In my humble opinion security of our borders is a national security priority and that should be one of the top priorities of the Federal Budget so I'm ok with the administration moving funds from DOD. The KC 46 program is a disaster, the USS Ford is a disaster, the Army, Navy and Airforce keep wasting money on designing new uniforms and field gear. I saw the USAF spend $50,000 dollars on flowers for base housing in Alaska. The list can go on and on.

If I was the boss I'd be moving money too.

lyman
02-13-2020, 05:58
Stupid question... What aircraft? When? What are the consequence of the lost funding.

Last question. When did you decide to join the anti American traitors I call the xxxxxxx or JJ's because I think I am better than the rules of this forum?

fixed that for you

please continue,, I got an hour or so free,,,

blackhawknj
02-13-2020, 06:43
Our Fuehrer Trump has just promoted me to SS-Oberfuehrer, therefore I will pledge anew my fealty.

lyman
02-13-2020, 07:50

Last question. When did you decide to join the anti American traitors we call the xxxxxxx or JJ's?

JJ's

Dyn-O-Mite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSsPQJ96bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSsPQJ96bg

togor
02-14-2020, 08:28
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/13/pentagon-to-shift-money-for-fighter-planes-ships-toward-border-wall-114891

m1ashooter: remember that when you endorse the move, you are doing two things at once:

1. favoring a specific funding priority (wall over fighter jets & ships in this case)

2. favoring a practice whereby the President ignores Congressional appropriations (budgets passed into law) to service his own priorities.

You can't have the one in this case without agreeing to the other. Most Constitutional Conservatives would see the long term danger of #2 as not being worth the short term payoff of #1. So any cheering, in my opinion is misplaced. To repeat, and not for the last time, our system of government is based upon officials using their powers in good faith with respect to the rules, and self-restraint.

m1ashooter
02-14-2020, 09:13
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/13/pentagon-to-shift-money-for-fighter-planes-ships-toward-border-wall-114891

m1ashooter: remember that when you endorse the move, you are doing two things at once:

1. favoring a specific funding priority (wall over fighter jets & ships in this case)

2. favoring a practice whereby the President ignores Congressional appropriations (budgets passed into law) to service his own priorities.

You can't have the one in this case without agreeing to the other. Most Constitutional Conservatives would see the long term danger of #2 as not being worth the short term payoff of #1. So any cheering, in my opinion is misplaced. To repeat, and not for the last time, our system of government is based upon officials using their powers in good faith with respect to the rules, and self-restraint.

I'm not cheering. I'm stating I support moving priorities. Yes the President sends a budget and congress passes that budget we also know how congress pads that budget with bullxxxx line items like the bridge to etc. From what I read there are procedures in place to allow for a transfer of funds.

H. Transfer of Funds to Other Departments and Agencies: Limitation. Title 10, United States Code, section 2215 provides that funds available for military functions of the Department of Defense may not be made available to any other department or agency of the Federal Government pursuant to a provision of law enacted after November 29, 1989, unless, not less than 30 days before such funds are made available to such other department or agency, the Secretary of Defense submits to the House National Security and Senate Armed Services Committees and the Committees on Appropriations of the Senate and House of Representatives a certification that making those funds available to such other department or agency is in the national security interest of the United States.

togor
02-14-2020, 09:20
So you're comfortable with National Security as a catch-all for policy choices? What happens when actions normally reserved for emergencies become commonplace? I'm speaking of this topic, but also the national economic emergency that requires cutting salary increases for Federal employees below what Congress appropriated. Emergency decrees as you know are favorite device in dictatorships. That Trump goes to them with increasing frequency does nothing to quell the criticism that within his breast beats a dictator's heart.

Sunray
02-14-2020, 10:21
"...Are they calling it..." Should be called the London Bridge Line. As in "They all fall down." Typical quality work by unelected civil servants.
"...keep wasting money on designing new uniforms..." As with all peace time militarys, there are hordes and hordes of Light Colonels and Colonels without enough to do to keep them busy.
"...funds available for military functions..." That'd be the issue. The Donald taking funds from the military to build his silly wall. That fell down.

Roadkingtrax
02-14-2020, 10:24
Fence is a more appropriate term.

rayg
02-15-2020, 02:36
So you're comfortable with National Security as a catch-all for policy choices? What happens when actions normally reserved for emergencies become commonplace? I'm speaking of this topic, but also the national economic emergency that requires cutting salary increases for Federal employees below what Congress appropriated. Emergency decrees as you know are favorite device in dictatorships. That Trump goes to them with increasing frequency does nothing to quell the criticism that within his breast beats a dictator's heart.

You do like to talk,.Is there any issue you don't add your two cents to, ....I can't see any national military emergency happening at this time. Our military is the strongest in the world right now. Time to address the building of the wall. The country is not poor, it has lots of money to reasonably cover all it's functions.......The sky is not falling...

This survey got togor and his other personalities all upset, Can any one guess why..LOL

https://summit.news/2020/02/12/survey-finds-people-who-identify-as-left-wing-more-likely-to-have-been-diagnosed-with-a-mental-illness/

Major Tom
02-15-2020, 05:33
So Red, tell us how you feel about your Hitler bud siphoning aircraft funding for your wall....regards...alex

How the "H" do you compare Trump with Hitler? Pelosi, Hillary, Schiff and other of their ilk have copied Hitler almost to the letter.

shadycon
02-15-2020, 05:36
I hate politics, but our elected official do as they please. Question; who will "buy" the chair this yr.? In my opinion the president needs to be elected by the people and maybe we can get a president for the people! Do away with the "electoral vote" it is outdated! enough for now..................

PWC
02-15-2020, 08:02
Moving funds from projects that are in cost over runs, and the contractor, New Port News Shipbuilding, hasn't met their commitment dates, like the Navy carrier, allows meeting more urgent needs.

jon_norstog
02-15-2020, 10:50
Chill guys, none of us is going to change their opinion about Trump or his gang of looters, oops I mean superbly qualified team. It's all in the hands of the voters now.

jn

dryheat
02-16-2020, 12:15
The voters. Who are they?

rayg
02-16-2020, 04:01
Chill guys, none of us is going to change their opinion about Trump or his gang of looters, oops I mean superbly qualified team. It's all in the hands of the voters now.

jn

Please explain what gang of looters and what did they loot? Some facts please..just curious....

togor
02-16-2020, 05:16
Please explain what gang of looters and what did they loot? Some facts please..just curious....

Two examples:

1) the Federal Treasury (see Deficits, Budget)

2) federally protected monuments opened up to drilling

shadycon
02-16-2020, 05:25
The voters. Who are they?

The Electoral voters, not the general public!
As for his wall, people have built walls thru out history, have they really worked? Is it worth the cost? Our infrastructure in in need of repair, our schools are dropping programs because of no funding, taxes going up, cost of living climbing steadily, corporate greed, and the rich are getting richer.
Those in power are rich and don't care about the struggling common people. The list goes on...IMHO........

rayg
02-16-2020, 08:22
Walls do work some times. example..the Berlin wall, the great wall of China..One kept people in the other kept people out....

A successful and wealthy country like ours is nothing but a magnet for people to enter illegally, and this puts a burden financially on the country and it's tax payers..
Those for open border's then should not complain about their taxes...The law is the law, and our country is not closed to people who wish to come in legally and who qualify...

togor
02-16-2020, 08:55
Ray grasping at straws to say the Berlin Wall was a win. Well for Reagan it was, who gave a great speech in front of it. For the governments that tried to crouch behind it....not so much.

shadycon
02-16-2020, 09:21
History; the only way the Berlin wall kept people in was the mine fields and guard towers! Are we going to go to that extreme??
People should look back at what's be tried in the past before trying it again!

S.A. Boggs
02-16-2020, 09:28
Two examples:

1) the Federal Treasury (see Deficits, Budget)

2) federally protected monuments opened up to drilling

1] Deficits have been going on way before President Trump. I thought that Congress allocated money to spend in the budget and the Senate has to agree with the President signing the bill. Now you state the President is the one who has run the deficits up? My 3rd grade teacher stated that, "The President proposes and Congress disposes" has that changed?
2] Where in D.C. are the companies drilling, please tell which monuments are being drilled. Washington monument or the Tomb of the Unknown's?:icon_scratch:
Sam

lyman
02-16-2020, 12:38
1] Deficits have been going on way before President Trump. I thought that Congress allocated money to spend in the budget and the Senate has to agree with the President signing the bill. Now you state the President is the one who has run the deficits up? My 3rd grade teacher stated that, "The President proposes and Congress disposes" has that changed?
2] Where in D.C. are the companies drilling, please tell which monuments are being drilled. Washington monument or the Tomb of the Unknown's?:icon_scratch:
Sam

I drove around DC on the beltway last night,

no oil rigs in sight,

togor
02-16-2020, 12:44
I drove around DC on the beltway last night,

no oil rigs in sight,

Because googling "Trump monuments drilling" for example is soooo hard.

Roadkingtrax
02-16-2020, 01:46

He's obviously never left his home state.

lyman
02-16-2020, 05:59
He's obviously never left his home state.

I left it Sat night,, and came back

humor,, you missed it,

- - - Updated - - -

no more hard than providing a link,,,,,,

Roadkingtrax
02-16-2020, 06:18
Sam, not you. Who's on first?

Bt Doctur
02-16-2020, 06:22
Maybe we should all stand and respect our President . He doing so much more than Obama`s wasted 8 years.

dryheat
02-17-2020, 11:51
The great wall of China. The maginot line. All very nice but we've moved on. It always ends up as folly, but it serves a purpose for that brief time. This is that time.

togor
02-18-2020, 03:20
The great wall of China. The maginot line. All very nice but we've moved on. It always ends up as folly, but it serves a purpose for that brief time. This is that time.

I'll bite. The Maginot line served what purpose? A public works boondoggle? A focal point for defeatism? The Germans punched through it anyways with little difficulty. Field works to improve the defender's odds in a coming battle are one thing. Crouching indefinitely behind walls is another. The French found that out the hard way. A physical wall, open in flash flood season anyways, is a waste of time.

S.A. Boggs
02-18-2020, 04:31
A wall is useful to slow down and do work as intended. My home town was damaged by the 1937 flood, our house which is 3/4 of a mile from the Ohio had 8 feet water. By 1944 the flood wall was finished and has protected our town since then. Recently the flood gates had to be installed and no water got into town because OF A WALL.
Sam

rayg
02-18-2020, 04:36
History; the only way the Berlin wall kept people in was the mine fields and guard towers! Are we going to go to that extreme??
People should look back at what's be tried in the past before trying it again!

I doubt if there were very many mine fields in the center of Berlin and I never saw many towers, just patrolling soldiers

dryheat
02-18-2020, 10:04
The line was supposed to keep the Germans out but it was one of those follies. North America will eventually be overrun but I'm still for building a wall. It sends a message. It somewhat discourages illegal crossing and it makes me feel like someones at least making an effort.

togor
02-18-2020, 11:40
We can address immigration more cheaply and effectively with passports and such but then we become a "Papers Please" country and pretty much nobody wants that.

lyman
02-18-2020, 12:08
I'll bite. The Maginot line served what purpose? A public works boondoggle? A focal point for defeatism? The Germans punched through it anyways with little difficulty. Field works to improve the defender's odds in a coming battle are one thing. Crouching indefinitely behind walls is another. The French found that out the hard way. A physical wall, open in flash flood season anyways, is a waste of time.

the experts said that the Germans would invade over there,,

so they built the Maginot line, over there,

the Germans decided why bother go that way, we can run thru Belgium, have a few delicious beers and keep moving,,,