PDA

View Full Version : TMZ

dryheat
02-13-2020, 05:56
I made myself watch about twenty seconds of it. Remember HEE HAW? Goofs jump up out of the cornfield and say silly stuff. Kind of the same.

lyman
02-13-2020, 06:00
Hee Haw was funny when I was 12,,

is TMZ?,

keep in mind I am not 12 anymore

dryheat
02-13-2020, 06:22
I'm not sure what TMZ is about other then people jump in and say stuff. I watched some Hee Haw when I was a kid. My brother hated it that made it more fun.

lyman
02-13-2020, 07:53
I'm not sure what TMZ is about other then people jump in and say stuff. I watched some Hee Haw when I was a kid. My brother hated it that made it more fun.

TMZ is basically Paparazzi, I think

never visit the site, and see mention of it in the news sometimes,

I am not a fan in general of Country or Western,

however I have an appreciated of the older stuff,

Roy Clark and Buck Owens were funny on that show, and the country girls were hawt

kinda forced to watch it as a kid, guess I could have left the room, but didn't, probably cause the country girls were hawt

Clark was from a town about 1-1\2 hrs from me,

he was a helluva guitarist

Sunray
02-14-2020, 10:27
TMZ is the result of what is called "Reality TV". And people trying to live vicariously through so called 'celebrities'.

barretcreek
02-14-2020, 02:20
One of the reasons I've never owned a television.

dryheat
02-14-2020, 07:45
One of the reasons I've never owned a television.

That's impressive. I have a flip phone but not an I phone. I guess I'm a middle of the roader. I know people who still don't have a small phone. When my little flip phone gives out this summer I will probably move up to an I phone(I'm not sure about any of this stuff). I'd like to have the app(application) for star charts and mapping. Being a Luddite is well...I guess is good if you do it well. The Amish have it down.
I phones save idiots lives. Hey, they might actually live to do something special.

lyman
02-15-2020, 07:15
That's impressive. I have a flip phone but not an I phone. I guess I'm a middle of the roader. I know people who still don't have a small phone. When my little flip phone gives out this summer I will probably move up to an I phone(I'm not sure about any of this stuff). I'd like to have the app(application) for star charts and mapping. Being a Luddite is well...I guess is good if you do it well. The Amish have it down.
I phones save idiots lives. Hey, they might actually live to do something special.

apple hater I am,

not strongly fond of google, but the pixel is a damn good phone, so far
walk away from droids,, (motorola) they are not that great, (had 3)

Conductor
02-15-2020, 07:43
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one here with a flip phone. Guys with all those magic I-phones can do all sorts of stuff with them, but with mine I can make and receive telephone calls. That's what I bought it for, and it does the job very well. My wife and I each have one, and use Consumer Cellular as our service provider. Total cost is $36.00 a month for both phones.

shadycon
02-15-2020, 07:50
TELEPHONE? Being an old fart that is what I use. Flipfone from tracfone;$65.00 a yr. Home PC for everything else. Works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!