PDA

View Full Version : The Chinese. I could slap them

dryheat
02-17-2020, 09:32
No, not for the virus's.
Not everyone has tiny little nibble Chinese girl fingers. I don't know what it will take to get the Chinese to get the message that Americans and some English and a small number of French have semi big digits. I just installed a freakin' porch light. The post nuts were 1/8". They were behind the bulk of the light. It was like tightening up spider web. That's not all; I camp. Once you get the tent out of the bag good luck ever getting it back in. Same with the sleeping bag. I can do it, but it's because I'm sort of a hillbilly engineer, I can figure stuff out.
The tie strings on the sack. Lord, let's not waste 1" of string... I have big hands. Really big hands. I can sew on a button but I can barely tie a knot with the miniscuele amount of cord delved out by the Chinese. The next world conference some country needs to bring this up.

Sunray
02-18-2020, 10:25
Everything made in China has something wrong with it. Ankle high boots or runners come with the same laces used on 12" boots. XXL shirts have arms for orangutans. Have a work shirt that comes to my knees. That one's decidedly funny though. I look like a cafeteria lady complete with bread and no teeth.
Stateside, the issue is that they hold 27% of the U.S. National debt.

lyman
02-18-2020, 12:10
No, not for the virus's.
Not everyone has tiny little nibble Chinese girl fingers. I don't know what it will take to get the Chinese to get the message that Americans and some English and a small number of French have semi big digits. I just installed a freakin' porch light. The post nuts were 1/8". They were behind the bulk of the light. It was like tightening up spider web. That's not all; I camp. Once you get the tent out of the bag good luck ever getting it back in. Same with the sleeping bag. I can do it, but it's because I'm sort of a hillbilly engineer, I can figure stuff out.
The tie strings on the sack. Lord, let's not waste 1" of string... I have big hands. Really big hands. I can sew on a button but I can barely tie a knot with the miniscuele amount of cord delved out by the Chinese. The next world conference some country needs to bring this up.

next time, get your grandkids, nieces or nephews, or the neighbor's kids to help out,

just like when you need your VCR programmed,,,:1948: