PDA

View Full Version : Ivanka is now finally a

blackhawk2
03-03-2020, 09:20
Republican….now she can vote for the scumbag in chief .....Or is this a hoax.....regards....alex

lyman
03-03-2020, 03:47
and,, ????

S.A. Boggs
03-03-2020, 04:02
Could Togey be showing off some of his new dummies?
Sam

Roadkingtrax
03-03-2020, 05:39
Could Togey be showing off some of his new dummies?
Sam

You're going to bomb at open mic night at the McDonald's gazebo.

dryheat
03-03-2020, 11:19
Ah, but you gotta admit he might have hit it on the head as far as S.A. insults go. Not all of the mike guys are all that funny. McDonalds gazebo? Dare I ask?
I guess Ivanka got neutralized. My girlfriend went through that, she still gets hot flashes from time to time.

S.A. Boggs
03-04-2020, 02:52
You're going to bomb at open mic night at the McDonald's gazebo.

Yep!
Sam

shadycon
03-04-2020, 04:51
Violence is one of the biggest problems in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Major Tom
03-04-2020, 11:50
If you think Trump is so bad.....wait what Biden has in store for ya, IF he's elected.

lyman
03-04-2020, 03:57
Violence is one of the biggest problems in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

generally speaking ,, maybe,

togor
03-04-2020, 06:25
If you think Trump is so bad.....wait what Biden has in store for ya, IF he's elected.

Will he ban bump stocks by executive fiat or something? Stock market seemed cheered by his good night.

lyman
03-04-2020, 06:41
Will he ban bump stocks by executive fiat or something? Stock market seemed cheered by his good night.

Beto will kick in your door and get your AR's and other nasty weapons,

even your 1903 may not be safe

Roadkingtrax
03-04-2020, 06:44
Beto will kick in your door and get your AR's and other nasty weapons,

even your 1903 may not be safe

Even worse with a air service magazine.

lyman
03-04-2020, 06:46
Even worse with a air service magazine.

Togor has a G or K 43 as well,

surely he will be cuffed and stuffed, the NAZI weapon on the news,

Boggs will get all giddy when the headline reads Beto seizes NAZI gun ,,,,, film at 11

togor
03-05-2020, 03:23
Beto I notice didn't get very far.

S.A. Boggs
03-05-2020, 03:35

Think goodness!
Sam

lyman
03-05-2020, 03:46

things may change if Biden gets the office,

wasn't he one of the senators that pushed the AWB in 94?

togor
03-05-2020, 05:20
Obama was anti-gun. Yet he didn't just write new law in the DOJ regs. Trump did, when guns became a revenue threat to his industry (hospitality). If believe that if guns hurt Trump's bottom line he would clamp down on them in the blink of a raccoon's eye.

lyman
03-05-2020, 06:27
Obama was anti-gun. Yet he didn't just write new law in the DOJ regs. Trump did, when guns became a revenue threat to his industry (hospitality). If believe that if guns hurt Trump's bottom line he would clamp down on them in the blink of a raccoon's eye.

Trump has already been quoted as a gun grabber from before he was even considering running for office,

- - - Updated - - -

Trump has already been quoted as a gun grabber( legislature wise) from before he was even considering running for office,

but he has never come out and said he would come and take them,

beto has, as have the rest of the Dem candidates (all trying to outdo each other)

Trump very well make a move like Bush and drop an EO or 2 here and there that will hurt us,

but I don't think it is on his agenda to do anything even remotely close to Biden/beto/bloomberg

togor
03-05-2020, 06:31
Remember this?

Take the guns first, go through due process second

lyman
03-05-2020, 06:38
Remember this?

absolutely

rayg
03-05-2020, 11:05
If I recall, I thought he said that if and when, some one demonstrates that he may be a danger to the public and owns guns. The police should be able to remove him from his guns pending a court hearing to see if there was just cause to do so...I don't see anything wrong with that.

lyman
03-05-2020, 12:12
If I recall, I thought he said that if and when, some one demonstrates that he may be a danger to the public and owns guns. The police should be able to remove him from his guns pending a court hearing to see if there was just cause to do so...I don't see anything wrong with that.

so you are OK with Red Flag laws?

that was what the context was about

rayg
03-05-2020, 01:40
Don't remember what the other post was, but I would be Ok that the police should be able to remove the guns via a court order after a hearing to see if there was JUST cause to do so. When I was in law enforcement before I retired, we could hold a person for a number of days who demonstrated either a danger to themselves or others and to take possession of his guns on a temporary basis or have them removed to another family members location not at his house until the court decide's whether there was just cause to do so....Don't know if times and procedures have changed, but that was 20 yrs ago..

lyman
03-05-2020, 03:09
Don't remember what the other post was, but I would be Ok that the police should be able to remove the guns via a court order after a hearing to see if there was JUST cause to do so. When I was in law enforcement before I retired, we could hold a person for a number of days who demonstrated either a danger to themselves or others and to take possession of his guns on a temporary basis or have them removed to another family members location not at his house until the court decide's whether there was just cause to do so....Don't know if times and procedures have changed, but that was 20 yrs ago..

SOP now seems to be bust the doors in at 4am and kill the homeowner and his dog

rayg
03-06-2020, 03:47
SOP now seems to be bust the doors in at 4am and kill the homeowner and his dog

Lyman, you say that is now Standard Procedure?