PDA

View Full Version : the Nitwit

blackhawk2
03-03-2020, 12:12
asked if you get a flu shot, would it work against the Coronavirus.....How stupid can you be.....regards....alex

oscars
03-03-2020, 02:14
He is so damn dumb that he doesn’t suspect it. Seriously, the exchange you are talking about occurred as his task force (only four of 17 had any medical or scientific knowledge/experience). It got so bad that the industry types were talking around Trump and were directing points to Dr. Fauci.

togor
03-03-2020, 02:40
Hey he's the most Very Stable Genius in the room.

lyman
03-03-2020, 03:43
3 people on just about everyone's ignore list having a conversation,

S.A. Boggs
03-03-2020, 04:01

On top of that the wrong forum to boot!
Sam

togor
03-03-2020, 04:20

Yep.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that the wrong forum to boot!
Sam

It's an unwritten rule.

I think a good one, but Red has broken it many many times so really nothing to complain about.

dryheat
03-04-2020, 01:21
asked if you get a flu shot, would it work against the Coronavirus.....How stupid can you be.....regards....alex

Something a regular person would ask. You'd hope it would work. Something I'd ask. I didn't see the interview. Wash your hands.

lyman
03-04-2020, 05:30
Something a regular person would ask. You'd hope it would work. Something I'd ask. I didn't see the interview. Wash your hands.

red elsewhere a week or so ago that the flu shot was not geared towards this strain, but as always geared towards several similar (basically a big crap shoot as to which strain will come about each year)

so the shot is not a vaccine for the Kung Flu,, but it may help lessen the symptoms and may help keeps some from getting it,

emphasis on may,

IIRC the article was written by a doctor, not a politician,

rayg
03-04-2020, 06:33

All the same person...different names

Conductor
03-04-2020, 06:59

That doesn't surprise me at all. Trump haters will use any way they can to get out their message of hate and discontent.

oscars
03-04-2020, 08:12
Hey Dbags, I’m nobody’s doppelgänger. By the way, I’ve used Wordstat on texts of both Togor and Sandpebbles and can prove to my satisfaction that they are not the same person.

Roadkingtrax
03-04-2020, 08:58

Ray, Boggs, and Gun Poke?

rayg
03-04-2020, 10:34
Hey Dbags, I’m nobody’s doppelgänger. By the way, I’ve used Wordstat on texts of both Togor and Sandpebbles and can prove to my satisfaction that they are not the same person.

Oh my god, oscars, who would believe you when you are Togor and Sandpebbles also as well as a variety of other handles. All you do is use different computers and different names! The jig is up...everybody knows..Time to quit the numerous different names game..Lol

togor
03-04-2020, 11:00
Oh my god, oscars, who would believe you when you are Togor and Snandpebbles as well as a variety of other handles. All you do is use different computers and different names! The jig is up...everybody knows..Time to quit the numerous different names game..Lol

The fantasy that everyone is on board except for one guy who uses special effects trickery. The base as mushrooms and Trump as the farmer.

- - - Updated - - -

Ray, Boggs, and Gun Poke?

I'll settle for Boggs and Books as a first analysis.

rayg
03-04-2020, 11:18
Deflect, deflect. Lol

togor
03-04-2020, 01:45
Deflect, deflect. Lol

Deflecting what? And don't deflect your answer.

oscars
03-04-2020, 01:56
I don't think enough of this board and the vast majority of you fools (Ray baby) to go to the trouble of multiple postings under different names.

S.A. Boggs
03-04-2020, 01:59
I don't think enough of this board and the vast majority of you fools (Ray baby) to go to the trouble of multiple postings under different names.

Then why continue doing it, what you say is not what you do! One has to laugh at what you say knowing full well that you will do the exact opposite.
Sam

togor
03-04-2020, 03:02

They're only gaslighting themselves.

S.A. Boggs
03-04-2020, 03:05
They're only gaslighting themselves.

Your puppeteering is improving with each new dummy that you present...Congratulations!:hello:
Sam

Fred Pillot
03-04-2020, 10:45
Found a Picture of the trilogy.