PDA

View Full Version : Dr Jekyll

blackhawk2
03-05-2020, 05:03
Said last night the coronavirus is very mild, believes infected patients can get better without a doctor, insists the WHO 3.4% fatality rate is false, and accuses the Dems are weaponizing the virus against him....What planet is this clown living on....regards....alex

lyman
03-05-2020, 05:16
the same planet that has the media in a tissy over everything he says, often taken out of context,

and the same planet the media has pumped up the frenzy over a virus that may or may not be as bad as they say,

reports are rather broad on how many have been sick, hospitalized, or died from the 'normal' strains of Flu,,,

as reported by the same media,

togor
03-05-2020, 05:23
Yes Coronavirus is THE big story and an unfolding one but I'm also seeing pieces on practical steps to take, fact from myth, etc. Overall much more responsible than Russian and Chinese online misinformation, which no one here seems to complain about.

Johnny P
03-05-2020, 06:01
I guess only a few read the Russian and Chinese news.

lyman
03-05-2020, 06:21
found this elsewhere,

https://i.postimg.cc/Hx2qpTpP/F1-CBF4-F3-B550-43-D5-BEDD-B5-B0-C88-E42-F5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and another to ponder

https://static.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/coronadilemma-397x600.png

togor
03-05-2020, 06:28
Both are funny,

But it's a double-sided knife that cuts both ways and has been for a very long time.

PWC
03-05-2020, 08:15
Yesterday was the first time I heard the lamestream news identify the people who died in WA, as livimg in assisted care (old folks, of whom I'm one).

I know, I know, they said the very young and old are at most risk, but they never ID'd those that died by age, so I think most people automatically assume the demographic which they identify with.

So what are the stats on those that have died in developed countries?

Not minimizing the test of the world, but people in developed countries have better understanding of how disease is transmitted, and better chances to avoid it.

Major Tom
03-08-2020, 01:37
The "common flu" has killed over 190 people, mostly children, this year in the U.S. as compared to a "dozen or so" from the beer virus. So which is worst? When numbers reach the 1918 spanish flu epidemic world wide, then it will be something to be concerned about.

Roadkingtrax
03-08-2020, 04:59
The flu is widespread in the United States. This virus, in this form, is not.