PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Loser

blackhawk2
03-08-2020, 03:21
This clown doesn't know the flu actually kills people....It killed his grandfather....What a dummy....

lyman
03-08-2020, 03:50
9-4-2017

everything since has been OMB,,,,,

togor
03-08-2020, 06:27
9-4-2017

everything since has been OMB,,,,,

OMB is a straw man to deflect away from the obvious fact that Trump isn't built to lead a country through choppy waters. His instincts for self-survival tell him to look out for #1, just as in his many bankruptcies. He comes out okay while others loose their shirts.

Hopefully we won't need him to do anything essential besides stay out of the way while the rest of us figure it out as best we can. There are some good people in government who can engage on this. Fauci for one.

lyman
03-08-2020, 07:49
OMB is a straw man to deflect away from the obvious fact that Trump isn't built to lead a country through choppy waters. His instincts for self-survival tell him to look out for #1, just as in his many bankruptcies. He comes out okay while others loose their shirts.

Hopefully we won't need him to do anything essential besides stay out of the way while the rest of us figure it out as best we can. There are some good people in government who can engage on this. Fauci for one.

you are almost as bad,,

rayg
03-09-2020, 02:25
Trump obsession again...on and on...needs help, Either that or he's on the Dem's pay roll to do so,,,,,,

togor
03-09-2020, 03:26
Ray, Lyman....we all have low expectations for Trump during this outbreak. The difference is you're willing to give him more of a pass for it. That hardly makes your positions better than mine.

Major Tom
03-09-2020, 03:58
I knew when this coronavirus was first made public that Trump would get blamed for it.

lyman
03-09-2020, 05:23
Ray, Lyman....we all have low expectations for Trump during this outbreak. The difference is you're willing to give him more of a pass for it. That hardly makes your positions better than mine.

I'm not giving a pass for anything,

if he screws up, or not, I'll wait and see,

you already have him convicted 10x's over, and make sure everything on this board is related to that or that everyone knows,

BH has not made a comment or contribution to this board since 9\17 that was not basically an OMB post

that, to me at least, makes him a troll,

Sunray
03-09-2020, 09:53
"...BH has not made a comment..." 410 posts in 10 years does seem kind of light.
"...that Trump would get blamed for it...." Nobody is blaming The Donald for anything. He has, however, repeatedly denied or ignored the reality of the Chinese disease. And he has repeatedly BS'd about it.
Our idiot government has warned us not to travel to Iran, but has not closed the border to Junior's(Trudeau) Chinese buddies. He has offered Canadian tax payer's money to China. Junior has appointed a committee too. That'll fix 'em.