PDA

View Full Version : Easter Parade.... anyone

blackhawk2
03-24-2020, 03:24
How about your war time nitwit leading the parade down 5th Ave in NYC...wouldn't that be great....

Roadkingtrax
03-24-2020, 03:59
Mar-A-Lago might be better? He could invite the local children's hospital oncology ward to find the eggs.

This one went well. :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/guests-at-trump-national-golf-club-disco-party-get-coronavirus/ar-BB11DlYq

togor
03-27-2020, 08:18
Would think polyester poisoning the graver threat.

rayg
03-28-2020, 04:05
Stupid and immature posts..10 yr old style. And you want us to take you seriously? Makes you look foolish ,

lyman
03-28-2020, 07:25
Would think polyester poisoning the graver threat.

from where??? Hillary's Pantsuits?

togor
03-28-2020, 02:43
from where??? Hillary's Pantsuits?

Disco era vintage clothing, incl. H if she was invited.

From the Strange but True Dept....

I am in possession of some 8mm Kodachrome home movies from the late 30s into the 1940s, taken by the brother of a woman who was a Minnesota cabin neighbor on my wife's side. Lots of childless couples I guess so the projector and reel box ended up with my MIL then me. There is a 6" spool of a 1940 road trip to Yellowstone and the Tetons, which has some amazing moments in it. That one I might send out to get digitized.

Anyways, there is also footage of a party weekend at a Chicago area country club. Chariot Races, people dressed in togas and even stranger outfits.

So who really knows what goes behind the front gate at those places. Polyester poisoning could be the least of it.

There's also a company picnic on the shore of Lake Ontario for some boiler works. Some of the contests were... interesting.